TERP SALE cannabis/hemp derived Terpenoids BLACK FRIDAY blowout!

Incredible hulk is only musk. Its missing all the rest of the profile so people add it to botanicals

4 Likes

We have since done some processing on the Terps that we worked with Dr. Jack Hughes on that removed a lot of the heavier musky compounds and made room for the higher lighter compounds to come through, Made them a little more mild but also revealed a lot of the more delicate notes

fruityšŸ

Incredible Hulk is like musky green tea. First thing I thought and a few buddies also commented on similar tea smells

edit: from cart.farm

1 Like

Letā€™s just start now!
Ok Fam switching it up a little bit, realizing that it could get pretty gnarly trying to go through 60 L of Terps in 12 hours, and keep track of the order everyoneā€™s orders ! So weā€™re going to open it up taking orders starting now in order Until Black Friday 10 PM Hawaiian time

:tea: With lots of honey :honey_pot: :honey_pot: :honey_pot:
:honeybee:

1 Like

Thank you and congratulations on an ā€œincredibleā€deal :boom: 8 L left at $1000!

1 Like

:raised_hands:7 L at $1000 left

1 Like

Also confirmed with QMA the Terps that he purchased were one of first liters we ever sold, straight from the field unfiltered uncured unwinterized And four times as much :moneybag: he is a solid OG supporter of the cause. Hooking him up Fat with a fresh batch of the crispy clean :soap: honey :honey_pot: sweetened ceremonial grade green tea :tea: fruity :pineapple:blend

Thank you for your continued support and blessings
:raised_hands::pray::raised_hands:

5 Likes

:partying_face:Congratulations :tada::balloon::champagne: to all those that got the first lot of 10 $1000 liters
Fire :fire: sale that was fast!!!

We are starting on the next 10 lot of liter for $1100
:call_me_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

@qma who has better than betroit /jack Hughes?

1 Like

My favorite was Electra from Octo arm
Dr Jack is the man though

Clear Nation
Terpenes Cali

Please note I only tried one Jackhughes and 3 Betroits

1 Like

letā€™s get the bidding startedā€¦

• Iā€™ve got the prized bottles of 3/4 oz Hawaiian Haze and 1/4 oz of 18 suverā€¦I gotta bid u gotta bid here we go now!*

:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::green_heart::facepunch:

only joking these my babies. although idk what the hype about HH was

1 Like

I got a 1/4l of 2018 suver haze. Lol. I would have more but Iā€™ve barter @qma for other hemp terps to try over the last 3-4 months. I had about 6oz more until he took some

2 Likes

that beeeeach worth $10k

Iā€™d love to buy some that was my favorite mixer

Whoā€™s got my Electra?

1 Like

I have some Electra left. Iā€™m sure qma does too

We are terp hoarders here.

1 Like

ahhhhhh I just ran out I had 1/4oz from like 18

tasted like blue dream(from betroits canna blends)?( this is what it tasted like to me)

straight blue dream. god I miss it
wait I think I got that from octarms

1 Like

Yeah Octa arms is the homey, got me inspired to get Terpy

1 Like