TERP SALE cannabis/hemp derived Terpenoids BLACK FRIDAY blowout!

Happy happy holidays! Certified organic# fresh live flower# extracted Krispy Kleen Incredible Terps#
This is a Black Friday blowout sale between 10 AM and 10 PM Hawaiian time :call_me_hand::sunglasses::desert_island:
DM for details

Terps Pricing will be set like this starting 10 AM
Liters can be purchased individually or all at once

First 10 L to sell will sell at $1000 apiece
Second 10 L $1100 a piece
Third 10 L $1300 apiece
Fourth 10 L $1500 apiece
Fifth 10 L $1800 apiece
Sixth 10 L $ 1900 apiece
All 60 L can be purchased at once for $900 apiece

How are these extracted?

2 Likes

Whats a minimum order?

1 Like

These were steam extracted with 316 stainless steel two grades above silverware set up in the middle of 200 acres of certified organic Incredible Hulk fresh flowers independence Oregon
immediately put in the freezer at our lab in Springfield where myself and our lab techs went through the process of winterizing filtering and curing for the ultimate purity They have been stored in the freezer

1 Like

As listed for the black Friday blowout sale minimum orders are 1 L starting at $1000

I have a few, very limited regular 50 Mills for $160 I have a few 15 mill bottles left for $60 these are specifically for people that need to do R&D for purchasing a large order

1 Like

*In an upright freezer that was happy to be left open while talking about them/trying to show them off… and taken into the sun to pose for pictures, too…

1 Like

Smaller size than 1 L really only meant for companies to to R&D that are looking to buy larger orders, MOQ is 1 L

There are some guys that are selling the Incredible Hulk with smaller MOQ I will get their information from Trey and post it so you guys can purchase from them

is this the incredible hulk that cart farm is selling?

1 Like

I’m just about our of Incredible Hulk terps. I think I’ll be buying a liter

1 Like

I would imagine, they would have purchased it before I started taking over moving them, the rest of the team is in the hills harvesting. But I do know that there are about three people selling these terps
I will list who they are for people that want to purchase smaller MOQ as soon as I hear back from Trey

Fantastic! Be one of the first 10 L for $1000 DM me and secure position
:call_me_hand::sunglasses:

How are they?

1 Like

It’s one of the better hemp terps available.

Probably the best still available. 2018 suver haze is probably the most requested hemp terp. Then Hawaiian haze but I don’t think these flavors are available anymore.

Incredible Hulk would be #3 and still available.

I would suggest buying a sample off @qma and @cart.farm before going in a liter.

1 Like

Who do you think has the overall best canna terp/profile? What company? sbo?

Sorry playa i ask you this alot its just annoying finding a solid terp

Qma says there are better ones out their than the Betroit / jack Hughes terps but those are the best ones I’ve tried for sale but the price is like 80x this at the Black Friday price

What do they smell like? All hemp terps i have come across just have a grass / hay off-smell and are not at all reminiscent of cannabis.