Terp pricing: retail, wholesale, distributor (True Terpenes & others)

Hi! I’m stoked to get into extracting and distillates and want to buy some terps. A buddy who buys from TT gave me this list. Anyone know if this is decent pricing for blends? I think I can get wholesale price buying through my buddy. Looking forward to your thoughts!

TT reatil-wholesale-distributor blend pricing.pdf (372.1 KB)

1 Like

They are pretty good numbers. I have to laugh at how the terpenes market has gotten so cheap. I remember getting quotes of $4 per ml from folium bioscience ( worst company every don’t give them your business) for 5+ liters. As I buy in 10+ liters at a time I have been offered as low as $1250 per liter to $2000 per liter however I’m very loyal to my terpenes manufacturer and so I typically pay more towards the higher end of those numbers .

2 Likes

Wait until hemp terps are in full swing next season…

8 Likes

south america is lovely this time of year

Spent 20k on true Terps last year smh :sleepy:

3 Likes

While on the subject, can we get some opinions on the different companies. We’ve kinda settled on “the terpene store” terpenes and are normally pretty happy with them. Any feedback from you guys on other terpene suppliers?

1 Like

Do you mean they will be more or less expensive than TT? I wonder what type of legal issues arise sending hemp terpenes to non medical or rec states

I’d love to hear opinions on different terp companies too. I looked around a bit and prices are all over the place for terps. Another buddy of mine said he tried Terpene Store and he liked them.

I did a quick price comparison for Blue Dream from a few terp companies. Could only get retail pricing. Only True Terpenes and Floraplex picked up the phone, the others went straight to voice mail :frowning:

Excluding Floraplex, the other companies are very similar price wise. So how can Floraplex be so inexpensive, are they junk? I hope not because I ordered a small 5ml of Blue Dream. I’m also ordering 5ml from True Terpenes and Terpene Warehouse. So excited!!

1 Like

floraplex has some of the best flavors out there

2 Likes

Contact me directly for bulk purchases. Large orders I can see what I can do

2 Likes

One thing I can do for Good Life Gang Members is split a gallon into 8 16oz bottles. You will walk out with 16oz’s for $1140 per bottle + add on your 10% good life gang discount you are looking at $1026 per bottle.

This also activates the viscosity bonus! Instead of 6k for a gallon it now becomes 5k+ good life gang 10% discount. $4500!

Message me directly if you are interested.

3 Likes

Floraplex does not use as many isolates as we do and that is why they can keep their cost low.

1 Like

Try www.goldcoastterpenes.com they’re just as good and much better priced

I think they’re all natural and they use a lot more Terps than other guys.

Well my newest find is peak supply co they have more strains then anyone and 2oz for 90 bucks. Came fast and was perfect. I’m going to have them make some custom strains for me next week.

1 Like

Get real Terps
If anything these Terps will complement and enhance you’re selection
Try our hundred percent cannabis/hemp derived “Incredible Hulk ” classified as hemp by the feds haha this ain’t no Hemp! Beautiful fragrant cannabinoid rich low THC cannabis
True story hemp is Cannabis but not all cannabis is hemp
Certified organic extracted from fresh flowers in the field, To capture those valuable higher lighter compounds in our Terpenoid solution
Unique and amazing, if you’re looking to create blends this is a perfect Terp it’s mild no offensive smells or flavors great for vaping edibles etc.

Reminiscent of a fresh blueberry pie sitting in a Piney Forest surrounded by wild hops with a surprising complementary pineapple finish

$2000 a liter to $1100 a liter in bulk

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I’ve been buying/ selling these terps for about 9 months now and I must say, they are stellar. Been paying more than that for them and still been happy.

3 Likes

Samples available?

2 Likes

Its the same shit I sell on the site just 3 middlemen cheaper :rofl::joy:

5 Likes