Temperature Stress on Cannabis

GOOD LAWD, has anybody else been having trouble with heat stressed, stretched buds? It’s been gettin up to almost 90 degrees everyday this week out here in Hawaii and the heat has become unbearable.

2 Likes

If 90f is the high your doing great. Been in the 120’s here in So Cal the last few weeks.

4 Likes

It just reached 115 on Monday where I’m at… forgot to add my plants are stressed tf out too. The whole states on fire too, probably has something to do with it.

Sun never came out in SF this morning.

6 Likes

The hammerhead cross I have has been in 100-115f weather from the breeder himself.

1 Like

Y’all must be out there close to Death Valley then!

It got 137+ here a few weeks ago, Death Valley is cold

3 Likes

Wtf, do you live under a magnifying glass

3 Likes

It’s basically satan’s taint :man_shrugging:t3::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah there’s a reason that place was hardly populated until the invention of home air conditioning systems.

3 Likes

It’s rough, but after 20+ years you get used to it :man_shrugging:t3:

Only good thing is there is always time for relaxing on the water lol

1 Like

Wow, now I feel bad complaining about heat stressed buds out here in da Islands, that’s the bad news but the air quality has been quite good. Yesterday on the news they said “smoke was blowing over from the West Coast” and I did smell smoke but it turned out to be the neighbors roasting a pig in an imu pit.

2 Likes

What I wouldn’t give to have ground roasted havalina drenched in liquid smoke with smoked paprika & saffron :drooling_face: mahalo :call_me_hand:t3:

Musubi while waiting too :smirk:

1 Like

Your UV rays are more intense than most inland states. Wouldn’t that mean tighter node growth? I always notice how intense the heat is when I visit. I’ve been trying to find Midnight Splendor seeds from Hawaiian Seed Co., Seems it’s discontinued… Mahalo

1 Like