Tank Style Cartridge

There’s some creative ways in designing our cartridge that have allowed us to get around that problem.

If you’re in California I could figure out a way to get you a sample. They are press fit so you can’t reuse them sadly

So the tanks are not for sale empty I take it? Just curious at this point.

No they are not. We custom designed the hardware for our brand. There are some knock offs floating around but they don’t have it as dialed in as we do.

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the info!

We are currently looking for licensed companies in California to partner with on making a Sauce/Live resin line.

I’ve always heard about the GT coils ripping with disty but the one thing I don’t like about them is that it looks like they are wrapped in cotton.

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/media/catalog/product/cache/787863501fb5de2a81464af459388d66/image/1450567fc/gt-c-cell-core-replacement-coils-0-5ohm-3-pack.jpg

1 Like

I think the ccell ones don’t have the cotton, just all ceramic, it’s not clear on their site though.

Available in cotton, AND ceramic. Doesn’t say either or.

1 Like

All CCELL and CCELL-style knock off carts have cotton wrapped around the ceramic core.

So it’s not anything to care about? I had no idea ccells had cotton in them.

1 Like

@qma,

I bow down to your knowledge here, would you recommend a vaporesso tank that takes the gt ccell coils, or the euc ccells?

1 Like

I actually often saw cotton hairs sticking out of carts intake holes thinking “WTF this isn’t full ceramic” lmao. Thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like

Nope, all of them are wrapped in some sort of bs, like bamboo or tea. Getting factories to wrap in steel mesh is like pulling teeth for some reason

5 Likes

Are there any coil and tank combo you’d recommend? Seems like a no.

Also, thanks for the information!

2 Likes

Hey everybody, If you are interested in vape hardware you should email shane@transpring.com We are Canada’s leader in cannabis vape hardware. We are the top supplier for LP’s and extractors with the most contracts under our belt. Our quality is second to none. If you are interested I’d love to chat products with you guys!

Cheers!

Shane G

The page 404’s when clicking the a10 item. Just an fyi.

How many threads are you gonna post the same info in?

On my DNA 250C mod I used a .5ohm gt ccell locked at .52ohm with a ss316 TC profile. Temp was set to 395f at 22watts.

Priming the coil with raw distillate is the hardest part. Fill with warm distillate, block the air holes on the bottom and lightly inhale. You are trying to make any air bubbles move and saturate the cotton and ceramic core.

One thing to note about the cotton and ceramic core. I noticed that when I used distillate with terps, by the time I finished two tanks the cotton and core were discolored. Not charred, but not looking very pretty either, somewhat brown.

Using raw distillate without terps gave different results though. I could run the same amount through with the same settings and the ceramic core and cotton came out looking pretty much brand new.

This was with cannabis derived terpenes at a rate of 4%

2 Likes

You rock! Thanks for the tips. I have a tank coming figured it was worth trying out. Beats tossing a cart every few days, hopefully anyway.

I have the ravage230, so I can set it pretty much the same, it’s been awhile since I messed with settings though haha. I’m gonna have to give myself a refresher.

There’s some software that you can flash your mod with and its for like all kinds of adjustable settings and stuff. I think a lot of people use it with the Sai TAF but in r/waxpen there’s a whole sidebar about the software stuff.

1 Like