Tae evo tech mini 10 errors codes

Just got a used tae evo tech mini 10 “used” knew there was possible issues going into getting this, throwing errors codes like p2,ca,ha
I’m guessing it a fan or relay switch? Am I in the right ball park?

Have you tried reading the manual? All error codes are listed… I would start there.

2 Likes

Yea I have that how
I got to the diagnosing the fan not kicking on,
I was just wondering if anyone else experience similar issues

Oh yeah lol. I have been working on a lab with some other MTAs. Hardly a day goes by without some error code.

2 Likes

Bahah any way to work with them ? I’m sadly a huber Dude and just started fooling with the Tae evo tech mini and was trying to use this to power a condensing coil if possible

1 Like

Check the high pressure shut off switch. It’s under the metal cover on the right side of the machine.

1 Like

I’m heading into the lab now I’ll give that a shut ty so much for your input

Dang really? I’ve been running a couple used ones and a new one, none have had any errors in almost 2 years.

1 Like

Sadly I took in a used lab with people who thought they were extractors . Finding out alot of this stuff damaged :confused:

2 Likes

U have any idea what area it would be behind panel?

@BroxTek is an mta rep, he may be able to give you a hand

1 Like

Ur the man thank for the lead :pray:t2::man_bowing::100:

1 Like

I have one in my shed. And yes it looks like a little black nipple. It’s under the panel that all the compressors are in. Opposite side from the fresh air intake

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the ca and hp are high pressure shut off. This occurs when the machines ambient temp gets to hot. I believe the shut off is around 110 on this unit. Make sure it’s well ventilated once you get it running as it put off alot of heat. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Ur the man thank you so much for the advice

Yo guys came into the lab this morning and the chiller has zero power in hoping it a blown fuse , does any one have any recommendations to help me locate the fuse ?

Yes, there are issues with these units. They are serviceable. If you are getting a fan error code, I’d check for continuity on your fan. Hopefully, it’s the fan and not some circuitry component.

Does anyone know the cooling capacity @-10C in kW for these things? They have no data on coolling capacity at the temps we want lol…

did you RTFM?!? https://www.mta-it.com/backend/prodotti/file_upload/allegato/2103181556111_f_tae_mini_pc_03_2021_eng.pdf

regular version is good down to 0C

The maximum temperature water inlet and minimum water outlet are respectively 35°C and 0°C.

the “low temp” version only hits -5C

Brine version: suitable for low outlet water temperature (Tw out min=-5 °C);

which would make the answer to your question: ZERO!

2 Likes

You can override their programming to make them go to a colder temp than factory programming. Ets gives instructions on how to do it when they were selling em. They’ll go to -20f

I think tae evo is set in F. I think.

1 Like