Table top small home gummy chocolate machine on sales

OM Table top gummy machine gummy filling machine
:white_check_mark:Good for different shape gummy,like bear cannabis leaf :leaves:.
:white_check_mark:10 heads filling nozzle
:white_check_mark:Small size, good for home business

www.cbdmachinery.com
www.lompacking.com
LOM :star2:Leading Original Machine​:star2:
LOM focus on one-stop filling packing solution

2 Likes

Can you get space in a cargo container right now? If so, what is the freight cost and lead time?

2 Likes

This lmk!

DMd you

It is $12k with shipping by air to your door address, lead time 30 days.

3 Likes

Even though sea freight is taking at least 2-4 months to deliver in port right now, that doesn’t sound like a bad deal.

Could we get some real pictures of the whole unit and build quality? The last big ticket item we got from China had wire and solder waste creating shorts out of the box. Are you UL certified?

4 Likes

Welcome to message me for more details.

Please make a single thread for your sales items instead of a separate one for each item. This is spam.

5 Likes

No kidding just got quoted 5600 just to go from port to port and will take 45-75 days

1 Like

Had a similar experience got quoted about double, unless this is a much larger table top unit than the others

1 Like

It was not from this company, just a quote in general. Pretty cheap with shipping included was all I was saying. That 5600 one was under 3500 1.5 months ago

2 Likes

Found this or one very similar to this for 7k so if shipping is 5k+ on a 70-80kg package maybe this is a fair deal. But is it really 5k to ship 80kg in a crate?

1 Like

Yes plus the wait time in transit/port. They are probably paying for priority for a spot in a container with their freight broker.

Shipping costs and times are outta control right now, going up by the second. For me the added costs justify a warehouse by a port the roi would be gotten in a few trips just to get it from here to where it cost 5600.

1 Like

Would be cautious with these straight from china

The control boxes over heat and have no temperature controls.

Soldered contacts are very messy as well.
Some items were bent from China, and they will not warranty those items damaged in transit, telling my clients/I to buy new parts instead.

We have a version of these we sell with UL components, not trying to hijack a thread, but just FYI if you want a US supported solution.

2 Likes

Tell us the price difference on a UL listed model

3 Likes

tree-fiiddy, with optional reach around!

4 Likes

specifics on hopper size etc would be helpful along with pictures of the actual unit, a link to what model it is on your site etc. if anyone has a different option for a table top gummy unit from a better source i would be interested as well

Mine works perfectly fine I’ve made over 250k gummies with this machine already in 3 weeks

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce7FYhIB-2s/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You can get these from LST for much cheaper then 12k

4 Likes

6-7k

UL listed price is 30k+

Why in gods name is it so much?

2 Likes