Sweet terps review!

It’s a thickener

2 Likes

I get terps wholesale so it was cheaper then you probably think. Made more sense to go big on that one

2 Likes

Chit that is cheap for a gallon of thickener. How do you like it?

2 Likes

You see. Giving @Nextracts a hard time and he could be the thickener plug. :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Now I think he understands how much a pic can help a brother out. :100::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly I really like it.

I’ve thought about it. Wonder if there would be enough interest in it.

You guys think I should get terps and thickeners (and viscosity changers) going? They will all be brands already in circulation.

For this particular product we would be able to do $15+shipping for a 60 ml

1 Like

Give it a try my bro. You miss :100:% of the shots you don’t take.

4 Likes

That’s that shit I needed to hear.
I’ve been down lately and missing shots because I’m not taking them.
Thanks for that

7 Likes

Go get em my bro. :100::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

There needs to be trolls under the bridge to scare away the zombie$. That’s how this site remains relavent and trustworthy :slight_smile:

Alright folks, I made an order to try the sour diesel, but forgot to use the code (or rather didn’t notice that it apparently didn’t get applied before I checked out all the way), so that was the only strain I received. For whatever reason, these taste stronger that a few others I’ve tried. I usually mix profiles from isolates, so I have a hard time pulling the trigger on pre-mixed profiles, but it’s also much quicker and easier. I really like these sour diesel terps, and am going to try some other strains next. Can’t put my finger on why they taste better than the last 2 companies I’ve tried, but they do. I’ll update when I’ve had a chance to try more- does anyone know if the fruit profiles are all terpenes? Are there any other types of flavorings blended in?

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply and sorry to hear you didn’t get the free samples with your order.

I am very happy to hear you’re enjoying the Sour Diesel terps. :slight_smile:

The fruit/sweet profiles are the same as our strain terpene profiles but with added organic flavoring to give them an added flavor burst. I think you will be very impressed!

General note to the community: Please make sure to click apply when using the coupon code: future4200 so we know to add the free samples. You will also get 10% off your order by using the coupon code.

@nostrum Please PM me your email after you order and I will throw in an additional 3 (total 6) samples for you to try out. :open_hands::watermelon::strawberry::grapes::tangerine::pineapple:

We have some exciting things in the works we will be announcing in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Another Review! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quick announcement!

We are happy to announce the addition of 2ml and 5ml sample packs available now on our website.

You can choose any 5 flavors and be sure to use coupon code “future4200” for 10% off your purchase and receive additional free samples added to your order!

https://sweeterps.com/sample-packs

1 Like

Very nice! Glad to see you guys offering these kinds of things. More competition in this space is a good thing

1 Like

Whatcha got there? How is the viscosity of this stuff? Is it bisabolol based?

Switching from what???

We are happy to announce new lower pricing at Sweeterps!

Please enjoy this savings and we look forward to serving you with amazing quality terpenes in the future…:partying_face::raised_hands::love_you_gesture:

New Promotion coming within the next 24 hours… Stay tuned!

Sweeterps.com

3 Likes

*** Special Offer For Future4200 Members Only ***

GET THE 5 FLAVOR DISCOUNT - 10% OFF WHEN YOU USE COUPON CODE: “5FLAVORS”

We are excited to announce the release of 5 New Terpene Profiles!

• Orange Crush
  • Mai Tai
  • Wedding Cake
  • Sunset Sherbet
  • Maui Wowie

Future4200 Members - SPECIAL BONUS OFFER -

Order All 5 New Flavors (Any Size Bottles)
Receive a Free 5ml bottle of your choice from our entire line of terps.
Visit us: sweeterps.com

Purchase All 5 New Profiles Here: 5NewBlends

*** Be sure to leave us a note during check out to let us know which terpene profile you would like added free. We will need this information in order to send out the free sample along with your purchase. ***

This offer is valid now until 9-30-2019 and cannot be combined with any other free sample promotions. Discount coupon codes WILL work during this special offer.

We hope you enjoy these new flavors as much as we do… They are pretty amazing! :100: :heart: ::birthday: :boom: :dizzy: :crazy_face:

Cheers,

1 Like