Sweet Terpenes - 20% OFF Independence Day Sale Now Though 4th!

INDEPENDENCE DAY WEEKEND SALE HAPPENING NOW!

Strain Terpeme Profiles on Sale!

Flavor Profiles on Sale!
:watermelon: :peach: :strawberry: :lemon: :banana: :lemon: :strawberry:

Please Use Coupon Code “JULY4TH” and Enjoy 20% OFF your Entire Order!***

This offer will end on July 4th.

Visit us at: Sweeterps.com

If you would like people to purchase your product,I suggest fox the spelling of “register” on the website lol.

1 Like

Haha… Great eye dude! I have never noticed the typo… Appreciate you pointing that out! Cheers!

See, humans make mistakes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So this isn’t a Memorial Day sale, this is an Independence Day sale. The only reason why I make the distinction of the difference is because Memorial Day is meant for us to remember all the soldiers that gave their life for this country. Independence Day is a day when a couple of important people signed a piece of fucking paper…
And don’t let me get me started on the state of our country and whether or not we should even be celebrating it.

Not trying to be a jerk here and I apologize if I seem to be. Good luck with your sale please have a great day

5 Likes

Fixed it for ya bud. At least in the title

3 Likes

I probably should have smoked after (not before) creating the post! :+1:

4 Likes

No worries! I just really like to make the distinction because I’m a combat vet, and there are a lot of people that I remember on Memorial Day. Thanks for taking it in stride, and again I apologize if I seem like a jerk

5 Likes

I appreciate your service and I thank you for pointing out my error. Nah man you are good!

2 Likes

I’ll verify their product. I have been using their terps for a brand for 6 months now and the feedback has been incredible.

Why get political lol. Those soldiers protect poppy fields and commit genocide. That piece of paper gave our country freedom.

Hardly being political about it, and really just being truthful. I am personally a combat veteran that’s why I like the distinction. Honestly, I mean isn’t there better things to talk about?