Sweet smelling and tasting strains

Ok, so what strains smell like the fruity/sweet? I’m growing some blueberry muffin, and just shy of week 3 one of em smells just like the name. No other notes, just straight blueberry muffin.

So what other strains are easy(ish) to obtain that smell all sweet/fruity with no gassy or other smells with em?

I’m ready to go all fruity…

@Demontrich, got any of that strawberries and cream you’ve talked about?

@AgTonik, I’d kill for some of that Indiana bubblegum as well. Not sure if I ever had that cut, but when I was a teen, I remember having some bubblegum that tasted just like hubba bubba.

10 Likes

Grape pie, papaya, strawberry guava, wilson and it’s variants, some cuts of sundae driver

If you want lemon/tangie/jack terps that list gets a lot bigger, those are just my favorite flavors (plus blueberry muffin)

2 Likes

Ohhhh, nice, I forgot about the grape stuff.

What flavor is Wilson?

Citrus is ok, but definitely further down the list.

The blueberry muffin is wild man, I also have some apple blossom going, and you can definitely smell the apple in it, but it’s not nearly as pronounced as the bbm

I can fit about 6 strains in my grow, so I’m hoping my basement smells like a dessert shop soon lol.

1 Like

Wilson f2 leaned papaya in the phenos I grew out, the lineage is (banana og x papaya) x trop f2

Mac stomper is another good grape strain, I feel like it’s kinda slept on tbh

3 Likes

I used to come through a guard shack at work. So i was talking to the guard and he was like EEW, did you smell that= tht guy smelled like “sickly sweet” cannabis and they keep walking in like that. IT WAS ME with c99 crosses LOL. Id harvest up till work time. and then return home and IT STUNK and id spray ona in the hallways.

1 Like

Strawberry banana kush is sweet and fruity. It’s around.

2 Likes

i think concencus is bbm=- hopefully this shit ist out yet so i can callit ecotic- i grew alot an its exceptional Ive had bleue out of grass valley and nothing like this

1 Like

it may be momories but c99 can throw off really nice tropical fruit phenos in all kincds of stuff you cross it with. whres redman with the stem rubs on my c99 x

1 Like

Good one @TwistedStill, looks like it’s easy to find fer sure.

@thumper, I never smoked c99

This bbm is great so far.

1 Like

London Pound Cake X Kush Mintz 11 smells amazing like a sweet Berry crème brûlée I have not out anything else in my jars that cured it.

2 Likes

Indiana Bubblegum, for sure. Let me make sure it’s the right pheno in a few weeks. If it’s the Dutch version of the strain, it probably has strawberry terps.

Cinderella 99 pineapple pheno. Grapefruit, Ethos Cherry Gar-See-Ya, Ethos Crescendo (Orange Tang flavor) and Traverse City Cherry all get winners in the first seed pack every time.

6 Likes

Oh man, wither way I’d freaking love a cut!

Cherry is another one I would like.

I had some black cherry soda extracts awhile back, and it tasted amazing.

All of this these sound so good!

4 Likes

Yes
Strawberries n cream (demon pheno) and the BBM (blueberry muffin)

3 Likes

@Cloner has the BBM I think?

I’m about to pick up a flat from him very soon. I too am thinking of getting away from gasses and go fruity tootie for a minute. Hes got the Kush Mints so maybe that’s a good inbetweener

3 Likes

I grew this super fruity hemp cultivar indoors over the last year. Super tasty for ye ol hemp.

My buyer could not get enough. His shops sold out daily. I still can’t get over the fact that it’s hemp and people were lining up for pretendica. smh.

3 Likes

I got a kush mint from him. And a few others too.

Shipping was crazy fast.

3 Likes

Yes I have a great BBM cut, Stoopid fruits and Hi-biscus are good fruity flavors as well. The Kush Mints is a breeders cut but can’t tell you the breeder. Some of these well known Hemp breeders are real paranoid. You guys will like it.

5 Likes

All up in dat. Thanks @Cloner my partner and I are planning the trip to visit in SC.

3 Likes

Come see us soon!

2 Likes

I’m so looking forward to your visit :blush:
Hope I can get back there sometime soon as well

1 Like