Swaziland Apprentices First Run

My apprentice in eSwatini did his first run on @Killa12345 (shout out to the best man in the business, went out his way to help us out in the bush!) 1lb passive. Haven’t weight it yet but got a good recover without dry ice. Proud of him :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for helping M and the other guys learn.

40 Likes

@killa12345 Thank you again for the replacement parts, another person learning the craft thanks to this community.

Buddha Haze Nug Run by Grand Daddy and Man, keep up the great work guys.

11 Likes

i think this is a great advertisement for where ill ship products. I will ship to any continent in the world to every corner of the globe… I love seeing my equipment being used in Africa!

14 Likes

I attest to this in eSwatini, bum fuck no where. Man is a legend, and so is everyone thats helped me out here over the years or provided info that lets me do this kinda of work, thank you all :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I love this! Great work, OP!

2 Likes

If you can, you should think about switching to glass pans, or if you can’t, you should verify the solvent compatability of the pan you have with any solvents that it may come into contact with. Would hate to see you go through all the work and have plastics in your extract!

7 Likes

I dont normally use rubber, this was this apprentice/peers own equipment from learning open blasting self taught.

Thank you for the tip, ill let him know, what you reccommend?

3 Likes

Pyrex glass dishes, like for baking in a kitchen oven.

5 Likes

the ones here crack to fast, everything is conterfit or grade e f

1 Like

Stainless steel, maybe?

3 Likes

aluminum or steel frying pan?

2 Likes

Ive got an Across internation but the bush made o rings and rubber dont fit the 25kn flange

So we use the trays or makeshift into a metal food tub and cover with plastic and sun purge. still very fire.

My old apprentice broke all the pyrex cooking mescaline crack

2 Likes

Hey bro careful using silicone with propane or butane. Stop by “Pick n Play” or “Spar” you can most likely find a much better option also you should look on “Gumtree” usually you can find pretty good options and they will ship to you… usually

4 Likes

on it man thank you

Deserves its own thread

9 Likes

Former crack cooker who had a bad mentor in cape town, took him in. There a big medicinal plant community out here, so when he found cacti san pedro and purvian torch, he went to town using my lab to make mesclcrack, which i just feels like it pisses of the mescaline gods because we did bumps of it. lololol

4 Likes

Bro you don’t need the cactus to get mescaline. The synthetic route is not that difficult. I’ve been playing around with psychedelics in the 80’s 90s and early 2000s. Alexander shuligan is my hero. If you like psychedelic chemistry you should check out his book (FIHKAL) the first part of the book is an autobiography second part is pretty cool chemistry, if you into that kind of stuff. Also I don’t know about swazi but I know in J-burg at least a few years ago there used to be a couple of glass blowers that can make you whatever lab glassware you need. They’ve been in business for a very long time so I’m sure if you look them up you can find them. they are very discreet and happy to work with you and make for you whatever designs you put down on paper.

1 Like

Ive looked down this route before, I got some inside knowledge from the SA side that most the cocaine and meth was synthetic (like the A-PVP hitting europe and america) as well so I just assumed most recreational drugs are fake in SA, theres enough unregulated lean and psudo any hillybilly chemist would shit him self here so its a possibility but I’m focusing on the paperwork side of doing psych research instead of technical so it would just be a side project i wouldn’t be into. I am huge fan of Shuligan’s work but setting up new structures for measuring to me is more important. I can order high quality narcotics from lots of places. Proving they work for something is a bitch without funding, honestly because of legality issues im better off just applying for grant money and doing proper R&D and publishing the work with the university (the state provides free soil sample testing and the lab is decent here), because except opiates, cocao, and cannabis, almost every other drug/RC/psychedelic is legal here.

I’m torn between the molecule and esoteric nature that surrounds the process/protocol, I think both are therapeutic. I think extracted mescaline is a different experience for the tool box just like bubble and bho or flower. But also I think respect needs to be given to the rituals that existed before, Im not a very woo woo type guy but after a interesting changa experience I do feel my mind has at least created the reality that its better safe then sorry and because im naturally OCD its better to do the ritual and feel comfortable, even if its just a perceptual change to make you feel better. Pageantry does create ambiance and that creates a measurable change in the effect of an experience. But to each there own.

1 Like