Swagelok consult

I appreciate the kind words. I can’t go to Canada due to my felon status that I obtained when I was 17. But Canada is beautiful from the pictures and half my family live in Montreal.

9 Likes

Thanks for the responses and the DM’s my friends! If anyone is going to be at OKC Canna Con this Friday, my partner in crime and I will be there to meet and greet. I live 15 mins away and the wife okayed me to have ppl over for smoke sesh and I can show off my newest rig. Have a good day.

10 Likes

my state did a nice thing and cancelled all misdemeanor convictions on weed and I think with a lawyer you can get a felony cannabis erased.

2 Likes

Problem is, mine wasn’t cannabis related… agg assault on a public servant. They frown on that, big time in TX. But I was young and didn’t know even holding an officers shirt is means of assault. Live and ya learn, gotta keep on keeping on.

9 Likes

Yeah, the cops here in FL tend to frown when they run my name and see Batt LEO. Most tend to be cool about it because of time and distance, but others want to crucify me. As if the 2 years house arrest, and 2.5 years prison wasn’t enough crucifixion.

6 Likes

@Boomtownpharms is a cool guy and definitely knows what’s up. I fixed a vac pump of his a while back and I’d take up this offer if I needed his help for sure!

6 Likes

I’ll be in Denver next week, from Tuesday-Friday if anyone needs a sight visit, or just to sesh. :call_me_hand:t2:

Almost got her linked all back together. Everyone be on the lookout for Alien House Extracts in OKC. They are about to be churning some gold!

11 Likes

Gorgeous work as usual!!!

2 Likes

I want to play

4 Likes

Guys didn’t have the money for a better chiller. So I helped them make a dry ice bucket coil coming from tube n shell heat X.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see it in person!

4 Likes

It’s bad ass Bro!!!

3 Likes

Denver… on the prowl :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Words can’t describe about the customer service these guys have!!! Thank you for the overnight shipping, saved me a ton in time!!!

6 Likes

So the tube and shell is being chilled with a chiller then the DI coil runs after to rechill the heat exchange fluid? This is epic, can’t wait to see it run.

Are those triclamp-compression tube stub adapters?

2 Likes

Yes they are

1 Like

14 Likes