Supplies needed for classroom / laboratory

Hello everyone,

I am an instructor at a Missouri Community College where I teach a Cannabis extraction course to students over the age of 18. We were lucky to receive a freeze dryer this month from a 4200-community member, that will now allow our students the opportunity to process Rosin’s in class. I am so excited to say the students get to grow their own flower, wash their material, Collect then freeze dry that, then press in a Low Temp heat press… yay!

Students go through the labs to create FEHO, fill capsules, infuse oil, infuse lotion, press flower, and now process Rosin in this class.

I am currently building some of the labs for our fall semester and I realize we are still in need of a few small items and a couple large items to complete their success during the processes. Also understanding that many minds are better than one I’d love to ask the community for help with ideas on processes you wish you would have learned or been shown prior to getting your first job in the industry?

Items in need of in class: -20 to -40 Freezer, Short path distillation unit, Sift screens, Trim scissors, Trim tray, Collection tools/Dab tools, Collection containers, Micron pouches and Terpenes.

If you have any questions or would like to help, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
If you would like to check out what our class is doing, my Instagram page is where I post our class progress @billiejovoyles

Thank you everyone and I hope you all had a great 420 weekend!

1 Like

Glad to see your post.
May I know more about your contact information? So that I will give your more help/
You can also add me. (has been sent to you via private message.)

1 Like

Carol must be a rare name in China

I don’t know if you know this - but you appear to be double posting. Usually works better if you bump your own post. And there’s lots of chatter over in the other post right now - so engage with us. <3

Thanks.

1 Like