Summit research tester opportunity

Summit research has a once in a season opportunity to test out hardware that is not available to the public.

We have up to four slots avail and the process is highly picky so plain and simple you will be bound by contract as well as ourselves. The conditions of this testing opportunity is as follows.

1. Both parties are subject to a legal binding NDA, will be verified by lawyers.
  2. We will make available to you hardware at cost + shipping.
  3. We will offer a 100% money back/buy back guarantee delivered by summit in contract for this testing opportunity. If you don’t like it, bring it back for zero hassle full return.
  4. You will be made avail new technology at actual manufacturer build out cost as a one time only opportunity that can not be repeated.
  5. All information is subject to summit research property and is forbidden to be released unless summit authorizes it first.
  6. You will have a one time opportunity to utilize technology not avail to the public for advanced laboratory processes prior to public release and will be warrantied as well as future supported.

The two pieces of hardware up for this opportunity so we may receive unbias testimonials are as follows:

1. USA made custom configuration high performance closed loop. Peer review unit with asme solvent tank. Configured in high speed passive work and can be jumped with a recovery pump with no major changes. You be made avail a complete USA made sanitary high end skid at cost + shipping to your location configured entirely with swagelock 100%. This 100% USA made unit is a once in a lifetime opportunity to avoid any costs related to marketing, r&d, or MSRP with a unit delivered at bare bones. All we ask is for honest user opinions. If you do not like it this unit will come with a 100% money back guarantee no questions asked.

2. USA made Distillation system. We will offer this new technology on either 12-22 liter configuration at cost to the tester as well just like previously mentioned. The details are highly confidential however we can assure you this new technology is testable and going through patent completion for Vegas release this year. This technology is so far ahead of the curve with distillers that even testing is more like a treat than a risk with this one…

The requirements will be discussed in person at our location and we welcome all consumers who want to be part of this limited spot opportunity to inquire either through here or at the shop.

Our goal is to offer hardware at cost(so we have a equitable relationship without worry of theft or falling off the earth) and in return you will be part of a amazing opportunity with summit under NDA AND CONTRACT UPHELD legally for full refund if you decide you don’t like it. In return as mentioned we want unbias opinions to allow us to release a publicly validated review of our product.

We are both publicly and privately holding up our end of the bargain by making both a immediate refund avail if the tester is unhappy as well as making early market adopters capable of at cost product purchase with industry leading technology at rates never available anywhere on the market.

The closed loop will be around 25k +/- completed with remediation/filtration/recovery built in.
The spd-8 will be much cheaper if you have other glass, but as well it is all at cost if you need ancillary hardware to support the spd-8 testing.

You know how to find me. Let me know who’s game to come up.

7 Likes

Wish I was baller enough to try out your closed loop. Excited to see it, when it’s actually released.

3 Likes

Any info on the closed loop or do i have to come down there to talk about it.

It’s awesome that you provide this opportunity. Would you be wiling to offer this to craft grow/processing start ups in another state? Or already established/experienced businesses?

2 Likes

Technically the NDA will not work with type 7 LIC holders in Cali and most states. We all have live cameras in our facilities. How can we disccuss the specifics?

For what exactly.

Cool. Im interested and kinda not. I just bought 3 trapeze Rawlings heart of the hide baseball mitts because if something is head and shoulders above the others I hoard them. I just bought 5 Edwards 28 and if this were to work out, as I read it I would get the other at normal price. I honestly fear your product is so efficient it will be addictive and nothing else will do forcing me to either break into my savings or it’s efficiency will pay to outfit 5 other rigs. So, I guess what I really mean is where do I sign up for this date at?

What’s the total out of pocket for both?
I too am excited to see a summit CLS product.

I think the cost to produce a stainless system is rough estimate 25k to test and Distillation side would be anywhere from a few thousand up depending how much they need. Again the stainless side will always be delivered to the customer with more features and increased everything to market. Input is important. However a mock up in a simple pattern for customer testing isn’t a bad idea. That way fluff is not wasted for customer testing and community review. For the glass side distillation is a bit more cut and dry. Without divulging too much I can say that it’s not a one trick pony and it’s a new setup designed for output and control not seen before. Honestly the Distillation side is alot cheaper to jump into as a tester. If you have a 12-22 and a flange flask then it’s a very affordable testing - as well if someone came to us we knew and trusted and had to offer some discounts on mantles and chillers and hardware to be able to take thier level of 2l stepped up to a 22l; we probably would still hear them out. :slight_smile:

Quality and name brand design features are what matters with summit products.

The closed loop, is it ethanol or butane. How much material is to be processed per load. What chilling or heating requirements are needed. Is this info available or more for discussion in person with potential clients and how would i proceed to inquire about potential signup.

1 Like

Here at summit we are giving 4-5 people the opportunity to have law enforcement along with private investigators harassing you after spdrama feels bootyhurt about stealing muh ip.

2 Likes

It’s a 6x48 material tube type setup. Volatile solvents but can be ran with alcohol.

You sound confused.

So you want ppl to waste their time doing rnd for you under a Nda? So you can reap the benfits? Even tho theyre already doing rnd for themsleves with stainless equipment? why cant you do the rnd yourself?

3 Likes

This is for people to give thier own opinions and reviews and be able to adopt something early for thier benefit. Early adoption has its own benefits. Especially when it’s behind fair. So when I decide to release something and need to add 10k in hoses and valves as well as other welding or ease of use suggestion the delivered unit will be just what the public asks for. My interest is to deliver what people want. Not what I want. I just want to make the best product I can.

Nearly 99% of the r&d is done.

7 Likes

Hit me up for the stills… running a 10, 5, and a 2. Two Edwards MC30 pumps, Digivacs on all, ZLHC mantles, mono-cows on the 10 and 5, tri’s on the 2. Two heater chillers 5-10 from USA Labs…

What would you need from me and what would I be replacing glassware wise (or other stuff)?

hello i think this could be right up my alley. im from so-cal i cultivate cannabis and i process everything single source.

1 Like