Summit 5L SPD parts

Hey y’all,

We had purchased a mixed lot of lab stuff from Cali and it cam with a Summit 5L SPD. One of the lab techs was working on it and cracked some of the main pieces so I am selling the remaining pieces at 1/4 of list price.

Summit Research Thermocouple Sensor

Lab Society Precision Vacuum Monitor

Summit Research Cold Trap

One has a significant chip missing on its right side

One round bottom and one lock-off cap

Glass Vacuum Adapter/Sidearm. Includes metal to glass attachment, ~24 inches long, 34/45 KF 25 Adaptor

3x SPD Column with sidearm cooling capabilities 2 of the 3 have more theoretical plates blown into the column, attaches to thermocouple sensor. The one that have a vigreux column look come with cases and will cost more

1000mL round bottom flask

Or make me an offer for the whole batch. Very flexible on price… within reason.

thanks

2 Likes

Edited for the original poster

2 Likes

2 Likes

looks like some good stuff… i know you looking for offers but some starting points might help… Good luck on the sale… I see this going fast!

5 Likes

How much for a cold trap?

1 Like

lol, pricing is in the paragraph.

$600 for the terp trap, 1/4 list on the glass

1 Like

super sorry just saw the 600…

no worries, it’s kinda buried.

2 Likes

I sent you a message on the terp trap.

4 Likes

Shit. Dibs if you don’t want it. I need one and my setup is perfect size for it.

2 Likes

Ill third dibs on it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

4th dibs lol

3 Likes

knew this one was gonna be a fast one!

3 Likes

Lmao!

wow, you were right. I have had a few (many) inquiries. I am looking through the offers and will get back to you asap

2 Likes

people are asking for prices. I am giving them out but it’s the usual: First to payment takes the prize.
That said, if we strike a deal I won’t reneg. I have bought and sold on here, like to keep things up front and try to always keep to any agreement.

6 Likes

have an agreement on the terp trap, tentatively sold

3 Likes

Are the cold traps and sidearm vacuum adapter still available? If so ill take em

I asked about the cold trap a day ago…?

1 Like

Is the summit glassware still available