Summer is coming -Safety Safety Safety

ding ding ding

@BG305 for the win :wink:

2 Likes

iā€™ve run high enough co2 levels to make mosquitos passive and sit on the walls.
i have a photo somewhere of hundreds of them chilling on the wall by the condenser.

3 Likes

I actually had an O2 censor installed in the temp C1D1 container and a green / red light. When we are pumping Ln2 in our tumbler the vaporizing nitro displaces O2 in a hurry. Red light and we are in the middle of a run, green light and the container is vented.

1 Like

O2 sensor is a safety must if youā€™re using large quantities of LiqN2 or CO2 in an enclosed space, even one with well engineered ventilation.

everyone knowing when youā€™re blowing makes good sense too.
I was just gonna have a flashing red light or not.

some folks are red green color blind :nerd_face:

4 Likes

For the time being there is only one other person authorized to operate the equipment and we both see the full spectrum.

1 Like

At most smoke shops, from what those smelly hippies say.

Speaking from experience, even us colorblind folk know a flashing light when we see one.

3 Likes

They still see the color I believe just as brown or something like that I thought.

1 Like

We are in agreement there.

which is why my flashing red light/no flashing red light, is arguably an improvement over @BG305ā€™s solution. were one into implementing such a solutionā€¦

:wink:

Forget the light. Iā€™ll send my mother in law over to handle your dry ice. If she falls over dead run. Oh and DNR plz.

4 Likes

Might have to have signs by each light. Maybe a Do not enter when flashing.

1 Like

Used dry ice in aquarium, correctly thinking it would look cool & assist plant growth. Forgot that CO2 would push O2 out of waterā€¦ it wasnā€™t until fish started to suffocate that my dim light turned on. Glad enough of us have survived as to warn the still-living among us!

4 Likes

I have this fear that one day Iā€™m going to reach down to the bottom of my dry ice chest to get the last bit and in hale a bunch of co2 (even though I hold my breath when Iā€™m down there) faint and die with my ass in the air like some idiot.

2 Likes

Just laying there ass over tea kettle with frostbite

2 Likes