Suggestions on bho extraction equipment

I looking to purchase a turn key system. Or a system with minimal set up. I am new to extraction. So any help would be appreciated. I am currently doing distillation for a dispensary and my crude source is unable to keep up with production so i was asked to look into extraction equipment so i can make my own crude. But at the same time i would aslo like to make shatter, diamonds, sauce, etc. Looking for a system that can run 3 to 5 pounds at a time and wont break the bank. I would also like operator support or training.

2 Likes

Custom budget systems can kill it.
Expensive pre built systems can kill it.

A pre built budget system will leave a lot to be desired.

Just my opinion.

13 Likes

For a beginner though, @Killa12345 has great systems and will give you a quick run down of how to operate it.

6 Likes

As far as operator support, the forum is a good resource and/ or a consultation

7 Likes

The right consultant should be able to provide a custom system and training with an SOP. If it’s custom than get it peer reviewed to make it official for your facility. All together cost should be cheaper than a peer review prebuilt with no training. Make sure you review the consultant by reading there posts. If they have no posts than don’t use them unless somebody can vouch for them that’s reputable on here. Stay with LPG extractions because you will be able have more diversity when markets shifts.

4 Likes

Maybe I help you on the the extraction, do you need it now?

im good. thanks

1 Like

I definitely need a few wooks

5 Likes

what do you mean the " wooks"?

download

2 Likes

She will fuck around and get you a container of wooks

1 Like

Maybe you can meet it in your dream

This was my best wook

4 Likes

Search first, think twice before hitting post! have you actually read the rule? You need to calm down.

Lol you guys are priceless, invading the entire site peddling your communist junk spamming the shit out of every one!

You my friend should take your own advise!

1 Like

It’s OK you are not interesting in our products, but I don’t understand why you guys speaking in that way. do you think that is funny? or did I offend you?

1 Like

If you’re wondering what the rest of the caption says it says " fuck the bleach bois, I’m a beach boy!"

2 Likes

If that guy is wook, I’m the fucking king of wooks…

I can say I haven’t extracted/recovered shirtless and shoeless…

And the fact he is wearing sweats is an instant 100 wook points…

His hair even looks relatively managed…or is that the infamous unidread?

3 Likes

He braided it that day or something haha. Hes a really good guy I wish I could get him to come help out

2 Likes

That’s a proper wook you have there.

2 Likes