Sugar being passed as diamonds..

sketchy

sugar is sugar if you make good diamonds you can essentially make 4 other high end products if your smart about it that you can’t do with just sugar. but i get it. i usually have a small jar of diamonds and secondary crash terp sugar for the head.

1 Like

So funny

That rock is now 2 boulders @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy :joy:

3 Likes

I would say a large diamond is .25+

I used to work with some kids that would drop .75 boulders into a banger and get stuck.
It just too much…

I’m with @Killa12345 and just want to do like 50 tiny guys and get a spread of flavors.

5 Likes

Hahah I felt bad as hell for messing up the “show diamond”. But literally I just slightly moved it… so it was inevitable :rofl::man_facepalming:t2::scream:

7 Likes

I witnessed that whole thing. @Chemistrees just brushed it off and was like I’ll grow another one.

It’s still 2x massive stones still

6 Likes

@Chemistrees said that formation was only 8 weeks, no seed. Amazing rocks no doubt. Through my chem experiments with THCa crystallization, inert gas additions to pressure rated vessels and large seed installations… I’ve made large pucks that quick… but not a single formation that large in 8weeks. I’m interested in doing a few experiment Mach ups on this one and see what conditions and parameters could possibly do that so quickly. Just for the hell of it. Hey @Chemistrees how much did that single formation weigh? I’m
Going to run some tests and try to duplicate that size that quick. I’ll drop the tek after too. :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Nice formations! What was your cure times on pic 2&3? :call_me_hand:t3:

Thank you. pic 2 4 days. pic 3 10 days

3 Likes

Personally I can’t wait until batter slays crystals once and for all lol

2 Likes

And that’s why I still think he deserves the thca expert badge

@Future. Seriously who gives these out other than the members that’s been here since the start?

I deem you @thcAexpert @J12… dubbed , for getting stones in 2-4 days that takes us 2-6wks…
:green_heart::facepunch:

unofficially till @Future gets it together :joy:(maybe @future will honor this, I really think who else gives these out other than us and I don’t think this is a joke either)
Does any respectable regulars second this?

7 Likes

hahaha thank you @StoneD much appreciated.

5 Likes

It’s all personal preference. but badder and rosin all looks like the same shit to me and isn’t as appealing as diamonds bathed in a good terp fraction. I just personally like the up and energetic high off of diamonds. I can smoke all day long have energy and get shit done. It takes a little more skill to make good diamonds. any one can just whip up some oil. i make badder too but don’t think much of it. but to each their own

1 Like

this is very true lol, back in my meth days I could dab and dab and dab some more without any issues.

1 Like

This issue is annoying. We were going to call them diamonds with sauce and now are back to calling it sugar wax even though my sugar wax tek is just a faster more dialed tek of the former with larger crystals terps strained. All this and just last week someone brings back a container of “sauce with diamonds” from down south that was more applesauce than anything. I think its all good stuff but the critics caught up with semantics get to be too much…

1 Like

Are you also themaddabber on ig?

handle is themad420dabber

1 Like

In themaddabber.710. Lol.
Wanna pop socket?

3 Likes

I still have a sheet of that blotter…

8 Likes