Subzero Conversion Chamber

Awesome! thanks for sharing! looks like plenty of other mystery peaks as well. Unless this batch had 12 different cannabinoids.

2 Likes

This batch had CBC, cbd, CBN, CBDV, and a little cbl

1 Like

They keep pushing this machine! On FB, on like every group I am a part of they have been spamming the shit out of it

Got any contact info? This is perfect for our throughput

I just spoke with them on instagram but I would assume their website has a contact form.

It did not appear so, I’ll check again

Edit: my bad, it’s on the home page- gotta slow down lol

1 Like

Don’t mean to hijack this thread but since most conversion guys will stop by here id figure its best to share here. So with all this hate on crc i thought to myself…maybe these ppl claiming crazy things like convulsions or passing our are not lieing…

Are we converting stuff during recovery in bho by not adjusting our ph to a neutral zone? We are passing through acidic medias. Could it be possible some unknown cannabinoid is being made? What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Maybe with red hot titanium dab, but I dont think so with normal purge temps

2 Likes

Bro some people will just hate on your product as a tactic to low ball you.

6 Likes

IMO Absolutely possible. Mass spec would help a ton.

We have bought one of these chambers and after few tries, we still cannot reach the potency they are talking about. We have tried both distillate (84% CBD, 3% THC) and crude oil (60% CBD and 2,6% THC). After 100 run hours the final material had a composition of 40% CBD and 1,3% THC (crude) and 64% CBD with 2% THC (distillate, after 60 run hours). Either of the materials were dark in color after the remediation and further distillation was needed. The temperature of the reaction was 140 oC and we also run an experiment at 160 oC but without a result. They advised us to use ionized water with a higher pH than 7 but maybe distillated water would be a better option according to some first tests. Has anybody gotten better results than these and do you have any idea of what goes wrong? Thanks!

Welcome to the future @JK_cannagreece! I have no relevant advice, but hopefully bumping the thread might get some answers.

1 Like

To be honest, it sounds like it is working as well as one might expect…

Heating up your cannabinoids in the hope that only the evil THC will degrade seems little more than wishful thinking.

Chromatography is probably the correct response to the rule set you’re trying to play by.

5 Likes

100%

As the original post mentions, it’s tedious and expensive. But it works.

1 Like