SUBURBAN MOMS TO CANNABIS PROFESSIONALS [women in weed

Finally Reviewing Burger King's NEW Ch'King Sandwich! - YouTube @Apothecary36

1 Like

Ugh. We’re looking like reddit and I apologize. We love having Montel and Montel-adjacent people here on the forum. :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Providing they are honest about who they are and what they represent…

5 Likes

It’s Montel (or Montel-adjacent person) promoting his show. That’s exactly what it looks like.

3 Likes

His seo social team for sure.

In a previous thread, you asked:

And the response was:

Which implies, at least to me, that the individual using this account was indeed Montel, himself.

I’m not opposed to people sharing their podcasts or articles here on the forum, even if they may not necessarily be namesake or lead personality from said article/podcast. It’s still cannabis related but could due to be moved from “cannabusiness” to something like “news.”

Now, were I to find out that I was lied to about who the individual said they were, I would likely take a bit more issue with the spam like feel the account has earned itself by not interacting much outside of posting the podcast episodes.

I don’t necessarily agree with chastising and admonishing a non responsive account before they have had a chance to reply either, but that’s just me. Not everyone spends as much time reading here as cyclopath. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

If @Montel were to make a video addressing the future4200 fam I think we would all become huge fans. Heck I’m even willing to throw down on his cameo-esque fee. We want montel! Montel! Montel! (Jerry springer type chant)

4 Likes

Agreed, especially about @cyclopath

3 Likes

Except famous persons will actually show up on reddit and post a picture to please the plebs there.

If they want me to play along, they gotta put more effort into it.

Because what’s stopping me from doing this, but for willy Nelson or some shit? Just putting a picture of a famous person on my profile pic is proof enough?

10 Likes

Review Brah

I’m still waiting for him to reply to me about putting the milfs in weed:(

Yeah, what this guys said.

10 Likes

Fuck yeah @Willy!!! Show us your nuts!!!
I mean flash us a 4 and a 2 white boy gang sign style!

2 Likes

I’m on team Willy, you are most def not a fake account

Fuck montel

5 Likes

I can vouch for @Pupparoo , he got that Za

2 Likes

Willy don’t play that game.

5 Likes

Holy shit. It’s trippin red!

Big 14 In this bitch

3 Likes

WHERE ARE YOU MONTEL??? wE ARE WAITING

1 Like

Woah. Will you sir, be adding milfs into weed anytime soon? Or no?

Cause I’m waiting for @Montel to

A post was merged into an existing topic: Montel MegaPost