SUBURBAN MOMS TO CANNABIS PROFESSIONALS [women in weed

Montel talks with Dr Leslie Apgar and Gina Dubbe on this episode of Let’s Be Blunt. They are the co-authors of the bestselling book, High Heals: How Two Women Found Their Footing in the Medical Cannabis Industry, which chronicles their personal, medical, and entrepreneurial journey from best friends and suburban moms to vocal advocates for shifting the narrative on medical cannabis. They are the owners of Greenhouse Wellness dispensary in Maryland.

5 Likes

Bro prove it’s you post a selfie throwing up the 4 2

18 Likes

If he did this I guarantee you he would have this forum’s undying support. Post a selfie of him taking a dab and we’ll make him the mascot

13 Likes

Yeah cmon @Montel interact with us! Kinda seems like advertising or shilling not responding to us when we holler. Participate don’t just advertise please!?

13 Likes

Also @Montel, get you’re reading time up on the site man! An hour with 38min of that recently since March is pretty weak. We have a ton of solid info to share with you, check it out!

8 Likes

Mmm hmmmm

1 Like

This is an intern working for whatever production company Montel is currently working with.

Yo intern, tell Your boss to post a selfie, this type of critical thinking and pivoting on a project may lead your slave masters to give you a minimum wage job.

14 Likes

1 Like

I messaged the account this morning. Its definitely someone else and even if we get through to him in some way he has a team of “producers” that are going to screen any comments that he can make

2 Likes

I’m going to just flag it as spam. If it’s not really montel then they can fuck off

16 Likes

Straight up, @Montel this ain’t LinkedIn

8 Likes

Im with @Pupparoo if it ain’t really mr. Williams let’s get em outta here. We don’t need anymore spam and need to start taking actions to protect our beloved forum. We need participation from our members. Hows that sit with you intern @Montel?

12 Likes

And why must you always post topics in caps like you’re yelling at us @Montel cmon???

4 Likes

Damn I should just un edit my previous post haha

Did you guys use a safe word?

1 Like

What was so bad about asking that question @breadwinner? I mean outside of being pertinent to the forum seems a good point for montel to touch on if he was to engage us in conversation… a big if…

1 Like

Yeah, should have just left your edit. And to answer your question, I believe the answer is: Yes, yes he took a strap-on filled bonanza straight to pound town with Camel Toe.
I mean Kamala

2 Likes

We learn as we go :man_shrugging: haha

2 Likes

This turned on the intern so quickly

Be careful or we might get him fired and he may have to go work somewhere else for promises.

2 Likes

It would take 5 min for montel to make a quick video shouting out the forum throwing up the 42 gang sign

6 Likes

Companies dont know what to do when they get any actual user interaction.
sends in the intern social media “expert” to post ads.

12 Likes