@SubstituteCreature Unbiased Solventless Products Review

Man, I have no idea how to really respond to so many people being nice to me like this! Y’all are the fucking best, thank you so much! I legitimately appreciate it every time one of you guys try something I make and it’s enjoyed. I’m really glad I had the opportunity to let so many people decide for themselves out in Vegas!

@cbd_temple Dude, we can only do so much in life and since I make people high as shit very well…if it can help out, it’s what I do, buddy. I know the appreciation is never wasted with you

@Kingofthekush420 Thank you, man! I think you may be one of only a few people whose seen my little DIY coldroom - I appreciate that so much because you know first hand what kind of work I had to do to get things going like that! And honestly - Rambo considering his condition is doing pretty damn good! He was jumping up on the living room rafters the other day like nothing was wrong at all, honestly it made my morning. So far we’re about 2+ months of many more out past what the vets predicted!

@qma Thank you so much, man!! Seriously! Fun fact - that was the first ‘fancy fresh frozen strain’ someone ever gave me when I was trying to get more FF to show people that I actually knew what I was doing at that point. Granted that was quite a few washes in but the grower had nailed that strain down so hard that it was very easy making fire out of it.

@Miles-Beyond I was terrorized by old women who said they wanted to steal my eyelashes as a child. I see it hasn’t stopped as an adult either!

@Future No worries! I am sure we’ll cross paths again later on! God knows if there’s a GLG meetup and it’s somewhere warm this winter you can count on me showing up! Besides a good host doesn’t just get ripped with dirty italians in the kitchen all night :wink:

@Cheebachiefextracts Dude it was awesome to let you try it!! It’s one of those things where the second I saw I could replicate the process I knew it was pointless to really try to talk about it until I had it in my hands with the original source material in another jar so the terp differences could be noted in an accurate way. Hope we get to dab out again soon!

@ThatHempGuy One sec got some pics coming your way

The shiny one for sure and one of the goopy looking ones. I forget which but those made up the contents of the pirate jar. Arrrrr!

Sorry for the long winded reply but I have no idea how to thank a bunch of people at once for their kindness…other than actually thanking them

9 Likes

But WTF WERE THE BUBBLE STRAINS? lol.

4 Likes

You looked gone by then…I shoved you as you walked past us…you didn’t even notice and your face was all sweaty

1 Like

I am gonna guess with a 90% certainty one or both was wedding cake

1 Like

Dude when you coming back to Denver so we can turn another basement into a cloud of smoke?!

1 Like

Ay church dats wussup I need my feature @SubstituteCreature I got a fixin for what ya whippin in da kitchen

4 Likes