Sub $1 carts

I am curious if people know of good sub $1 carts. I know they exist and I’ve gotten them through distributors, so I’m curious which factories are good at this point.

BBTank is good, but I’m not sure I’m big on the BCC3 at the sub $1 pricepoint.
OcityTimes has always clogged. Havn’t used them in years through
Anyone tried NEXE?
Anyone got some others they have tried over the years? Have you tested these for lead?

There are def some other threads, but nothing as direct as this topic other than ‘cheap carts usa’ on a quick search

My biggest problem lately is just getting clean carts that don’t have small bits of styrofoam or similar in the barrel. Typically not obvious at first until you look closely. I know BBTank has always been solid in that regard.

4 Likes

Use an air compressor for the foam bits!

2 Likes

LeefOG makes knock Ccell’s and a bunch of other carts. I had purchased some at $0.90 for a black ceramic tip 1g, but he has other options, too.

2 Likes

Sub $1 carts seem like such a roll of the dice. Have you seen any metals testing with them?

I had such a bad experience trying to do it on the cheap. I’m paying about $2.40 a cart, customers are much happier and I haven’t looked back.

3 Likes

when I was doing carts I had good luck with a smaller factory doing “lead free” ccells, the guys email is max@idorob.com

they were right around 1$ to your door after all fees for 1600.

I feel like a shill recommending them at this point

3 Likes

Ive got some .80 ccells coming “lead free”

1 Like

my boy has those same ones for 0.79

@TheCrudeDude

4 Likes

Anyone have experience with Transpring and/or YGreen? They good/bad? within pricepoint?

Amy from idorob is on the packaging supplier list. She moves fast and really cares.

2 Likes

My boys boys boy has them for 0.78

I’m friends with the biggest cart guy in LA right now I grew up with him we used to like eat lunch at school and shit. Anyway I got the same exact ones for 0.77 direct from the factory

@replxce

8 Likes

could we introduce our carts to you. lol.

@lefties.cannabis Thanks for the comment.

The cost of raw materials especially metals such as copper have been increased significantly, we can barely offer the sub $1 pricepoint for our BCC-3 cartridge unless with huge quantity. We highly doubt that any sub $1 carts can pass heavy metal testings.

any websit

Hey, why not try AlphaGreen Vape, we are supplying some WA Licensed i502 Processors and multi-states brands now. our vape carts are solid and working stable, one WA client is ordering 500k carts monthly from us over 3 years now. we got 100,000 level dust free work shop and same tech with BBtank but lower cost. we def have some items you will interested in. DM jack@alphagreenvape.com

Thanks for you positive comments on our BBTANK, for the order quantity of BBTANK BCC-3. I’ll DM you let you know the specific price.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.