Stuck with 800g of distillate

Make full spec tinctures?

1 Like

Dat 5% CBC tho

Not that it canā€™t be convertedā€¦jus saying that CBC COULD make it more attractive to someoneā€¦somewhereā€¦:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

In Tampa for the winter but can travel

Dont need ideas what to make ā€¦ I already sold half of it in edibles and topicals. Furthermore , I dont have time to keep making things for personal reasons . I bough so much cause my mom had dementia and it was helping her cope. But now she no longer needs it and Iam left with quite a few bills to pay. Thanks for the comments yall ā€¦ much luv and light!

4 Likes

I apologize for coming off rude I was just joking around a lil. But so many people refer to so many different things as full spectrum. These fellows in the thread I tagged would argue a full spectrum is an extract with a high terpene content extracted at cold temps. Some could argue RSO is full spectrum, people just get confused by the terminology is all. Best luck in finding a buyer though thatā€™s an unfortunate situation. Was it sold to you as thc free disty? @Swampthang710

1 Like

So even @ $2 a G no takers ? Kinda gonna be disapointed if it goes to waste. Meep.

1 Like

How many grams do you have. Feel free to inbox me

2 Likes

Where are you located?

1 Like

Iā€™ll take small amount

1 Like

D.M ME I can help you.

Hey Yall ,
Sold most what I had for now and gonna save a little for my self for later! Thanks for the comments and helping your guy out! As a internet community eveyone of yall make this forum a postive place for plant medicine and healing! Great Job ! Much luv and light !

In the famous words of the street profit Dr Dre," smoke weed ery day" !

3 Likes