Stuck with 800g of distillate

Supposedly dude had a retail outlet and needed a person to manufacture products.

Yea taste like cbd when dabed , doesnt have much smell in the jar at this point. @stoopkid

$ for the kg?

1 Like

Trade / cash/ whatever
… working on anything of value. Dont need this volume of cbd.

This is gonna be tough. Technically that’s considered hot distillate. I don’t want to say it’s worthless, but in the current landscape of the cbd market, it sort of is

2 Likes

Yea that sucks , I deff paid top dollar for it several months ago.

Convert it

2 Likes

Someone could use it in edibles.

2 Likes

Where are you located?

1 Like

Make full spec tinctures?

1 Like

Dat 5% CBC tho

Not that it can’t be converted…jus saying that CBC COULD make it more attractive to someone…somewhere…:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

In Tampa for the winter but can travel

Dont need ideas what to make … I already sold half of it in edibles and topicals. Furthermore , I dont have time to keep making things for personal reasons . I bough so much cause my mom had dementia and it was helping her cope. But now she no longer needs it and Iam left with quite a few bills to pay. Thanks for the comments yall … much luv and light!

4 Likes

I apologize for coming off rude I was just joking around a lil. But so many people refer to so many different things as full spectrum. These fellows in the thread I tagged would argue a full spectrum is an extract with a high terpene content extracted at cold temps. Some could argue RSO is full spectrum, people just get confused by the terminology is all. Best luck in finding a buyer though that’s an unfortunate situation. Was it sold to you as thc free disty? @Swampthang710

1 Like

So even @ $2 a G no takers ? Kinda gonna be disapointed if it goes to waste. Meep.

1 Like

How many grams do you have. Feel free to inbox me

2 Likes

Where are you located?

1 Like

I’ll take small amount

1 Like

D.M ME I can help you.

Hey Yall ,
Sold most what I had for now and gonna save a little for my self for later! Thanks for the comments and helping your guy out! As a internet community eveyone of yall make this forum a postive place for plant medicine and healing! Great Job ! Much luv and light !

In the famous words of the street profit Dr Dre," smoke weed ery day" !

3 Likes