Strains you’ve had wash well

New hash maker here and was curious on what strains has everyone had wash well? I’ve had really good experiences with GMO, Tropicana cookies, and grease monkey. Anyone else willing to share some strains or maybe even pheno dependent strains that dump?

7 Likes

Indoor grown: Duck Tape, Biscotti, and M. Silver Tip

5 Likes

Hashplant was the best yielding strain I’ve ever turned to ice wax. Indoor

7 Likes

Papaya is the hash rosin poster child.

13 Likes

Video lists a bunch of lineages that may be helpful @ 35:31

10 Likes

The Pure Pressure series has a lot of very good information direct from growers/producers and how the products fit into a business model.

I have not used them before but am ordering some seeds from,

https://www.bloomseeds.farm/

4 Likes

OG blackberry kush. I had the most fucking magical cut of that like 6 or 7 years ago that would just dump…and dump…and dump…and dump. 4 washes til you’d notice a drop off on the pile. God damn I wish I had that bad boy still…

7 Likes

Papaya punch, gmo, gmo x anything , banana og x anything, sundae driver, animal mints, butterscotch biscotti, tropaya , I consider 5%+ good

7 Likes

Garanimals

3 Likes

I ran that BBK for years out in Sonoma. The hash yields were amazing. If we only knew about rosin back then. My boy kept the clone only cuts fresh for about 10 years by double cloning over a cycle and keeping only the best. He just dropped it last year finally. Not a pheno hunter, a pheno saver. :pray:

4 Likes

Sunday driver, pie eyed. Seem to be popular washes here… I really can’t believe rosin still has a premium to cover the yield. It’s really no better than bho.

4 Likes

I have a deal with a buddy- When I have long capitate stalked trichomes you can see them with the naked eye on the plant. I offer that plant to my buddy and it 9/10 washes extremely well.

6 Likes

Ohhhhh fuck! We may need to talk… big time. Your people know quality then without an internet thread hyping it up

3 Likes

Sorry to get your hopes up, but I meant he dropped it in the trash finally. It started having problems with autoflowering. Ces la vie :cry:

Blackberry has a small amount of ruderalis and you have to play a few tricks with her to keep her in the mom stable

1 Like

That’s why my moms never stayed in veg, huh. After a year I just started buying cuts from him. His moms were never more than a month old.

@potmademegay I’m halfway thru a Purple Punch harvest. Heard it squishes great. I’ll report back next month.

3 Likes

Hoping your pheno washes well for you! I just washed some purple punch this weekend and it yielded pretty great. Around 4.5 percent with it pulling heavy in the 70-149, but also pretty decent in the 40+ too! Squishing at 73% of the press at 170! Hope yours did well!

1 Like

QUALITY of biomass matters MOST…not just genetics…they do play a huge roll…but its the material your running. Lets say sour d for ex runs best…IF its a good batch. You can get a crappy or mediocre version, runs like crap, yeilds are way lower.

:loudspeaker: it all boils down to the quality of the material your washing. So many variables…phenotypes, grower skills…just always stick with #FIREINFIREOUT . *High quality usually gets more t.l.c. during grow and crop out, so keep that in mind as well.

Just b/c its the best running cultivar(strain) does NOT mean you’ll get its best version.

Best way is to just run a small sample FIRST…you can wash 1/2 oz and figure out what the quality and yields are and ppl cant bs you. :nerd_face::grin::pray:

Hope u do well.

1 Like

ROCKET FUEL . Crazy high yield and loud as a marching band

1 Like