Strains that don't run hot

I should have said that better I have a contact, DM me and I will put in you in contact with them

2 Likes

He has a bunch, DM and Iā€™ll put you in contact. Iā€™ve also seen Bevan advertising that with liquid mellow, has anybody ever ran his Eclipse and can confirm ND total THC?

1 Like

Liquid Mellow is an intermediary/broker selling other peopleā€™s seed, not his own.

I ran Eclipse this past year although it wasnt named that then. My total THC came in at 0.4, CBD at 14.8. I live less than 5 minutes from the actual breedersā€™ Oregon facility and bought direct from them.

The seeds are good, dont expect those low low thc numbers unless you are testing often and harvest when CBD is at 8-10%.

6 Likes

Thanks Red Dog! Good to know, heā€™s pushing that non-detect pretty hard. SMH

What % trimmed or biomass? Thanks. hows your cbg

Otto II Stout Biomass 8-10%
We havenā€™t harvested any CBG flower yet. Just did seed in a greenhouse.

This COA is from some of the flower from the people we got the cut from.
We bought some flower and sent it in to verify so I know these tests are on trimmed flower.
COLORADO HEMP GENETICS BUFFALO SOLDIER (CBG) #2 - Potency.pdf (160.0 KB)
COLORADO HEMP GENETICS BUFFALO SOLDIER (CBG) #1 - Potency.pdf (160.0 KB)

3 Likes

Finding thousand plus seeds that will test legal is hard in my opinion. No doubt there are some breeders out there who are doing their due diligence. Cloning plants that for sure tested under the legal thresh hold is a certain way. Otherwise I would love to know a breeder who can claim legality for every single seed planted.

2 Likes

another roundtable is thursday. ill post updated info if theyve completed

1 Like

Donā€™t think thereā€™s any way to guarantee it for any climate and any farmer. Thatā€™d be quite a statementā€¦ Youā€™d need GMO seed to guarantee that.

2 Likes

Pay close attention to the data you get from them.

1 Like

Im a licensed nursery and Seed distributor in PA. Can sell to all permit holders. Iā€™ve got A seed thatā€™s certified in multiple states, And international. Itā€™s been stable for 6 years out of Colorado. 8-10% CBD. Notoriously, consistently low THC. Never gone hot, or had a problemā€¦ Iā€™m also playing with 5 other strains. 4 from Netherlands, and one is a Cherry cross. Our seed from last year is dioecious but Iā€™ve posted fem test results below after 8 week flower. This plant was pretty stressed too. The only reason I didnā€™t get certification in my state this year was because germination didnā€™t reach 80%. Iā€™ll probably achieve it and get tags in March/April. This is because the seed is quite dormant and can remain in the ground for freezing winters in CO. Itā€™s growing in 4 states, 98+ % viability thoughā€¦ see attachedā€¦ PA, KS, CO, WN grew our seed this year. More next yearā€¦ may send to Floridaā€¦

All I want to do is empower growers who are being bamboozled by all these big head genetics companies out there.

Iā€™ve got good supply left and am ready for orders. $3,000/lb for 10+ lbs. Iā€™m willing to entertain smaller orders, but price will increase.

Our seeds are smaller in size too so instead of 35k seeds per pound, you get 50k. Donā€™t let that fool you, we had an 1,000 plant outdoor cert plot last year before we moved the seed indoors, and 80% of the plants were 7-10ft. Taller in Kansas.

If interested, contact me directly.
Bryan
720-739-0288

2 Likes

hey great numbers man! that is absolutely beautiful. I would love to trade you a few of our <0.3% total strains for a cut of that CBG Buffalo Soldier! can I send you any of these in return :slight_smile: Also, thank you for posting the unredacted COAs. Good vibes :fortune_cookie:

BAYSIDE HEMP CO. FIRE CHERRY 308 306 - Potency.pdf (161.8 KB)
BAYSIDE HEMP CO. Z1 159 - Potency.pdf (163.0 KB)
BAYSIDE HEMP CO. KLR2 255 - Potency.pdf (166.5 KB)

3 Likes

First pic a size comparison picture of our variety (right) next to a cherry cross.

1 Like

Thanks man. Those CBG strains do really well on the THC.
I know we are waiting on a seed harvest right now for the CBG (supposed to happen like next week, I believe).

Infused product manufacturing is my gig, so I am no expert on seedā€¦ I just post it on here to help our company move it.
Once it comes down though, I bet I can get my hands on some to send you!

3 Likes

Has anyone done an early cross on a high CBG strain with a cherry strain? I ran across a paper from Canada that showed CBD and THC level in crosses: 20% THC Strain x 20% THC Strain = 10/10 strain. Iā€™d be curious if CBG genetics are the key to crashing out THC from CBD strains.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve wondered this too. I guess the same gene that controls CBD production also controls THC productionā€¦ Not the case with CBG thoā€¦ Itā€™s a different gene.
So I am sure that has something to do with why all the high CBD strains are hot but the high CBG strains are not

2 Likes

Found it, data dumping.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna have to check this out later, thanks for sharing though brotha!

2 Likes

Iā€™m very surprised to hear that the genetic controls for CBG differ from THC, as I was under the impression that CBD and THC were produced from CBG. Then again, I know nothing about genetics on a technical level hah.

2 Likes