Strain sharing

Lol not even close at 9

Might be a variance in the gmo cuts we have as well. Stranger things have happened.

Maybe what I have isn’t GMO, maybe it’s an S1 clone or a cross that wasn’t disclosed. You never know unless you are the breeder that packages the seeds. I just have a cut that I was told was something and it smells like the other gmo I’ve seen.

I’ve taken it to 10 to flower and was pleased so 9 for frozen doesn’t seem that appalling to me.

3 Likes

I don’t care what you do at home. I do care what you do on here. Hence, we don’t allow the sale of illegal goods on the site.

But I don’t think seeds are illegal to buy/sell. Especially now, when they can’t be differentiated from hemp seed which you can buy at costco

3 Likes

Very true. Def kno mines alright at 10 dank as hell at 12. Def alot of variables for cuts and grow conditions.

2 Likes

Agreed.

For the record I just want to give what I have away for free. Maybe scoop a few new ones in the process.

But rules is rules

The idea for a listing by state is probably the most logical solution in this case.

2 Likes

@anon16547145 previously known as Machtechnologies previously known as pythonextraction

2 Likes

I’m not selling anything! :slight_smile: just think it’s crazy what people have to pay for clones

1 Like

Yeah. It started as an account for one thing and then ended up being a personal account.

Sorry for the switcharoo.

Not trying to Terry, Jerry, Larry you

1 Like

I’m in northern CO and would love to swap some clones. I select from seed specifically for extract yield/quality. Down to 2 mother plants right now but I’m always popping beans:

1)Vader OG
2) Purple Lamborghini (saw @Demontrich also listed, could be same pheno)

3 Likes

nice strains, is your ecsd from greenthumb?? If so … how fire is it?? real deal?

Holding the

Sugar Biscuits
GMO
Wedding Crashers
Wedding Pie
Plum punch
Iced Skittles (slurricane x zkitles)
Gummy Punch
Gary Payton
Gdp
Wifi 43
ice cream cake
gummy buns
sweet mintz
platinum cookies
larrys x (pine apple x Durban poison)
lemonata x rose mimosa
Blueberry muffin
zookies

looking for that real deal Krippy!! Afghan and Sour Diesel…

3 Likes

In not sure. I got my ecsd, fire og, haog from the same guy I’ve known for 6yrs or so.

3 Likes

It’s all a choice. You dont have to pay for clones. You dont have to grow. It’s all a choice.

Everything in my list is tried n true. I’ve flowered them all and all are top shelf quality. If not I just kill them off. I’ve paid hundreds of $ for a clone. And will do so.

Example
Spend 200 on 1 clone. Grow it out for a few weeks. Take 3 clones from it. Flower original clone out, and yield 3oz (we’ll use 3oz as example). 3oz at 150oz (on the cheap end for easy math). Now you have 450 worth of flower. Sell 2 clones for 25 each. Now your up to a 500 return on a 200 investment. BUT you can continue to take clones from that 1 plant.

Rinse
Cut
Veg
Flower
Repeat.

I have a real deal sour we’ve had for a over 15 years! It has suffered a bit of dudding I’d say but she’s still fire. @Kushite

3 Likes

Ive got a few beans for ya

1 Like

Miss the real deal ecsd, thats all i did for yrs and it will yield like crazy it was a contender for blue dream in gpw 8 yrs ago

2 Likes

London poundcake , platinum og , runtz, bisotti, 90’s Lemon kush , wedding cake. These are from tissue culture- wedding cake 2.0 , green crack, peanut butter breath , ice cream cake, Gmo cookies tests 30-37% excited for the flavors !

4 Likes

On our lists could we put more info whether or not they are from seed were they pheno haunted with five seeds, 10 seeds, 50 seeds, 100 seeds? Or are they clone only? I would definitely like to get in on this I’ll post my list when I make it back to the house I have some pretty nice cuts that have done well for me in production rooms

1 Like

I’d like some of your stuff @square_root_pharms!!

Absolutely brother I got you

1 Like

From my experience , and from others doing well around me , the genetics all depends on the pheno . That’s what makes it exotic or not . You can have a runtz pheno and not look exotic at all . Hence why we won’t buy genetics from other people anymore unless it’s trusted and pheno hunted for the right phenos . Only way to get the best tasting smoke and real good looking finished product . Our genetics are some of the best in the bay , we’re always looking for talented growers to join the team ! Good luck On the pheno hunts guys !!

Edit : I have that pre98 bubba , can have thousands of clones ready in 2 weeks if anyone is interested ! Located in Southern Oregon

2 Likes