Strain sharing

lol same principle, probably worse flying with it.
I know 99% of are just gonna ship these things but its still good to discuss legality

1 Like

Fly out

Ship it back to yourself

Bada bing

1 Like

Looks like we will need to have a genetic exchange at our post corona virus Michigan party

3 Likes

My understanding is:

No roots = not a plant

sterilize everything, pretend you’re going into surgery

take a clean healthy cutting, unrooted obviously

Sterilize it in a gallon of cold water with a Very small drop of normal Clorox bleach and allow it to soak for 5+ mins

Wrap the base of the stem well with a damp, not soaking paper towel

Place into ziplock bag and seal with very little air, store it in your box with something insulating like a t shirt and some Frozen cold packs that are not directly touching the ziplocks.

2 Likes

I say we create a future4200 pool of genetics avaliable in each state. Help us all level up,
and stay compliant at the same time. Eventually through osmosis I could see mi/ca and everyone else.

In mi by the way. Garlic cook, platinum garlic, garlic breath, white runtz, wedding cake , Mac quite a few others I’ll list out later

7 Likes

Ask how to make a closed loop for your garage lab from brewery parts and no one bats an eye

Talk about clones and people start throwing up us penal codes.

:thinking:

22 Likes

the term “[marihuana] means all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L., whether growing or not;

My reading is any part of the plant marijuana including a cutting whether it is growing or not is not considered hemp which would not be allowed (state to state not allowed within state allowed so long as it is ok with state law )

Sorry for getting technical with this, just hoping to help us get to the bottom as to what is allowed or not.

1 Like

Wheres @TheFeds and his .02?
Lol

3 Likes

A little off topic, but I think it would be cool to see people trading and/or selling pollen, kinda like a artificial insemination stud service for plants.

10 Likes

Lol so true.

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Pollen has to be stored correctly for viability reasons. I posted this query 3 yrs back on a certain grow forum.

1 Like

There are many services such as @blacksheepfarmz Blake on Instagram. 500$, he will ship you 10 “exotic” rooted clones in the mail. 580$ overnighted. Tried and true. @thecloneconnection1 ships unrooted cuts in the mail 120$ gets you 12 unrooted cuts shipped.

Who is to say they are sending hemp or sativa clones in the mail? Anything hemp has COA included. That’s easy to find :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Blake has great cuts. I love the Tropicana Cookies

Currently on my way to pickup his ice cream cake, gelato 41, and trop. Cookies if anyone’s interested… tahoe area I’d be glad to share considering it’s such a hassle for me to find. 500$ to get a clone you want now a days is the norm…

I love ice cream cake flower I’ve seen in dispensaries. I, however, couldn’t grow it for shit so it wasn’t a keeper.

I got GMO and a few GMO crosses that are pretty amazing.

He also has the real deal Sundae Driver

Yeah idk if I could stand to watch flowers grow for 10-12 weeks LOL how long do you let your GMOs go?

1 Like

8- 9 weeks tops

But I freeze it all so you can cheat a lil bit

Lol not even close at 9

Might be a variance in the gmo cuts we have as well. Stranger things have happened.

Maybe what I have isn’t GMO, maybe it’s an S1 clone or a cross that wasn’t disclosed. You never know unless you are the breeder that packages the seeds. I just have a cut that I was told was something and it smells like the other gmo I’ve seen.

I’ve taken it to 10 to flower and was pleased so 9 for frozen doesn’t seem that appalling to me.

3 Likes

I don’t care what you do at home. I do care what you do on here. Hence, we don’t allow the sale of illegal goods on the site.

But I don’t think seeds are illegal to buy/sell. Especially now, when they can’t be differentiated from hemp seed which you can buy at costco

3 Likes