Strain sharing

@Future said exotic bird seed giveaways are cool?

Would anyone be interested in M/F Freakshow beans from Humboldt Seed Company? They are 10/11 weeks to finish, so it may mess with people if they are on a cycle. I got a bug up my ass to set up an isolation breeding tent and will have way more than I need. They are more than a month out, I just wanted to gauge interest for a F4200 giveaway.

6 Likes

@AgTonik, interested!!

1 Like

I’ve been wanting some freakshow in my life for years now :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I want some…

2 Likes

OK guys. I’ll set up the giveaway when they drop in a month or so.

5 Likes

Heres a little nugget of the bootycall.

7 Likes

Been interested in the freakshow for a while now. Looks really unique!

1 Like

What is the cross?

1 Like

Word on the trail is it was brought from Australia. Has anyone seen a COA on the finished product?

1 Like

Exactly.

Holy terp profile, definitely a freakshow.

1 Like

Oz kush anyone? By dying breed seeds. Such an amazing strain its Terpy and strong as fuck. Seeds are impossible to come by.

2 Likes

Nice to see the high pinene and relatively low myrcene. How’s it taste Cheebachief?

1 Like

I personally haven’t gotten to try her, that’s just a quick coa I found from the actual freakshow ig page. Only one I could remeber seeing other than one from the Lorax’ s story I think. But nonetheless the buds look wickedly awesome.

But with the profile shown there I’d hope for a really pungent Lemon Thai profile maybe

1 Like

Freakshow makes me wonder what else could developed. How different could it get, and in what other ways?

Haven’t I seen webbed leaves?

Edit, there it is :point_down:

I’m running a tester pack right now that’s showing duckfootin (webbed leafing) which is neat & another one different strain showing a 4 leaf triploid

Neither are freakshow

Duck foot : FlashBang-B x (A5HbxXFP#40) bred by hammerhead
Triploid : Bay 11 bred by granddaddypurplegenetics

1 Like

How about that gmo?

1 Like

F
R
E
A
K

S