Strain sharing

I’m going to have to disagree with you, but only on a technicality. ‘Marijuana’ is defined federally as Cannabis sativa L. with greater than 0.3% THC, and a handful of peer-reviewed articles suggest that seeds have essentially no THC. If the producer is careful to remove the bracts, all seeds should be essentially ‘hemp’ in the federal government’s eyes.

1 Like

It’s out there [X-Files noise]. I just received 40 mystery seeds from a stash that was forgotten in 1977.

3 Likes

The main gist of my point above is we should create a state by state database so we can legally and not in the shadows, so we exchange clones to the fullest extent of the laws. That database could include pictures, what members think is the best way to grow strain, nutrients, tips, style, grow journals whatever. And over time any strain that’s avaliable in one state would be available soon enough in the other state.through osmosis This forum is an amazing tool one that I appreciate. I would prefer to use this tool without a vpn, I imagine that (I think most of that active users that contribute the most ) are operating in the light. Fuck the law, don’t give them an in, especially in a public forum. You do realize the feds can access anyone’s digital history without a warrant so long as your part of an ongoing investigation. When people really started growing 60s-90s they didn’t have smart phones in their pocket and the patriot act to deal with.

You have to follow the definition of “hemp” in 7 U.S. Code § 1639o.Definitions, which is pretty clear:

(1)Hemp

The term “hemp” means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.

1 Like

That’s a great idea for a new business model. Not only providing genetics, but with a membership, giving instructions on how best to grow such and such strain. :+1:

2 Likes

Nothing for sale just adding to the list of great genetics down this line. trades welcome🤷🏼‍♂️ #Levelyourgenticsup

Apple Fritter S1 (cuts available soon) as well as doing a giveaway on ig. Fem
Bay11 from gdp genetics (cuts will be available ) Fem
MacV2 (female cuts will & male pollen may be for trade nfs only out of mutual respect.)
Og kush no cross (gdp genetics ) beans reg
Train wreck (humbolt seed co) beans fem
Watermelon cookies (PCG) beans reg
Jack Frost CBG 21% tester from a local farm in boulder ( once I reveg I’ll have cuts available) fem
There is one other in testing but would like to acquire the permission from its breeder before announcing it for a trade of mutual respect & understanding.

Dm me if there’s anything you’re interested in.

1 Like

Is that you over at the BB.nl? It’s hard to remember everyone everywhere.

You can always send me some of that MAC

3 Likes

System only works with fear and fear alone

1 Like

Any of you guys know what you gotta do to get cuts from these guys?

Yeah I got the same name on all platforms, ig just has a underscore.

I got you when I get a mom prepped & ready in veg brotha :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Even a cutting, not rooted works. I have a crazy quarantine sop I do.

1 Like

Not a problem, I’ll provide proof start to finish & documentation showing no pests or bullshit coming from me. I make sure any soils I take on are completely free of any bugs & build my own amendment.

That’ll be easiest for shipping as well, no skimpy cuts either gonna be atleast a fork in there, will always pierce the medium it goes into & will send a Myco bag sealed with it for transplanting. That’s how I feel all cuts should go.

3 Likes

They have two memberships. One is $2500 a year and the other is $1500. The first gets you 50 clones and the $15 after that. The second gets you 20 clones and then $15 after that. $500 renewal fee at the end of the year.

1 Like

Do NOT send thru usps. F the post office! I pay for 2 day priority shipping and it still takes 7+ days. WTF!!

Ups or fedex now for this guy.

1 Like

We got a shop here in town I feel would be pretty safe, they also own a smoke shop right next door lol, but they do fedex, I’m sure they have a better policy as well. USPS doesn’t give a fuck anymore tbh, I used to have a mail lady that would leave all the mailboxes open on the street just didn’t care, said fuck your bills

3 Likes

USPS drives to my house, honks for 5 seconds if they have a package, then leaves. I have walked outside to them driving off with my package before. When I have a specific box just for packages. WTF

3 Likes

They dint even knock at my house now, they sticker slap my door run & take off. My wife tried chasin this Dude a month ago cause her grandma sent her a package for our daughter that had important shit in it, fucking Dick disappeared by the time she grabbed the keys next to our front door. We heard him slap the door.

2 Likes

Doing a 5 pack seed give away on my ig go check it out for AppleFritter beans that smell of mac1 terps this pheno is without a doubt my favorite smoke to date. :call_me_hand:t3: Go level up your garden with fire genetics
:fire: .

Pics for reference

2 Likes

I dont do IG or Fakebook. Can I get down on a bean pack?

3 Likes

Sadly but great fun there were only 7 beans found on the very bottom, (stupid small stomatas went un noticed in late flower) but once I have the cuts up & running I’ll be sending some your way, I only decided to do the 5 as a giveaway & to keep two of the beans themselves just in case I wanna save the exact cut for a later run if she gets lost ever.

If I have another male pop up I’ll do a fem program on it & get everything & send you a whole pack though!

1 Like