Store Opening - Calyxeum Detroit

Hello all.

This is just to say that Calyxeum (a female touch to a female plant) is having our grand opening of the store tomorrow. You can read about that here.

We’ve been kicking around Michigan for a while now. And I’m happy to report the cultivation is going well, our processing partners are making good products for us while we work on expanding into our own processing facility, and our retail location is opening in Detroit for 4/20 tomorrow.

Rebecca and Latoyia are awesome. I’m honored to get to work with them every day. So come on out, meet the team, try out our flower products, ask us questions, and enjoy the music with us. There shall be food and giveaways. Plus hopefully a seriously diverse crowd of the Calyxeum Family from around the region and the East Coast. I’ve heard there shall be a comedian…and a DJ…and a food truck. And I bet that food truck has vegan options. :smiley:

Event is noon to 6pm tomorrow at 6237 Federal St, Detroit, MI 48209 - don’t let google lead you astray, the facility is alive and kicking. :slight_smile:

Hope to see you all there. I’ll be there in a broad brimmed straw hat while outside and my ever present bowtie. Come and say hello, I’d love to meet more of you in person. <3

16 Likes

Congratulations on the opening! 4/20 is a great time for a grand opening and it sounds like you guys are going to have quite the set up - I wish I was in town for it!

1 Like

Congrats!!

2 Likes