@stoned fundraiser raffle - $25 a ticket for a chance to win a full 4” 1 micron C.R.C. Kit....updated pictures of accident and new link by request at bottom this page

Come one boys and girls. We have the crc kit, secondary prize of 12 clones…and a 3rd 40x fem seeds.

This is for a good cause. $25 gets you in. Imagine winning any of these prizes for what a few drinks out cost… this can really level u up!

And @cloner needs to be put up for mom. Your killing it!

11 Likes

We should have offered some blue stones

Nah tbh I feel like I’ve taking to much I don’t wanna be the so called “needy”
Never thought I’d be in this situation
This site has already blessed me enough i don’t wanna overtake

Btw something wrong w my vision everything keeps going blurry if they tons typos is why

I love u all thank u so much btw

2 Likes

Don’t think of it as being needy! It’s not like you made a choice one day and decided you wanted to be in this situation.

The blurry vision is probably from the pain killers, but it would be a good idea to give your doc or a nurse a call just in case. I don’t remember you mentioning any head injuries, but if there’s any chance it could be from that it would be good to investigate. Has it been happening the whole time, or is it something new?

Not trying to scare you or whatever, just looking out. Almost certain to be the painkillers, but better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

Brother, this is yours for the month! Take every penny, and put that shit away, and use it when you need it! Those were (almost) the same exact words that I was told by a couple of different members when I approached them about my timing, and all of that. Our situations are different, but similar. You need to use this money for WHATEVER it is that you need, you need it bro, and it’s cool we’re here to help.
My thing is different in that my money is sitting, and will remain sitting until I can get out of here and head to the coast. Just save it Homie! I’m amazed by this place, and the people here, and the relationships I’ve been able to create. I thought I was all alone, and I wanted to die because of it. BUT everybody here has shown me that I have friends, that there is people that care even we have never met face to face (or we have). If there is ever anything that should make you feel happy, and worth living it’s definitely being friends with all of these Scurvy Bastards!

4 Likes

Threw those away last week…I’m taking an antibiotic , gabepentinin? And celebrex

2 Likes

Gabbapentin will do it. What’s your dosage?

3 Likes

3x a day 300mg pills

The opiates only cause me trouble and grief

2 Likes

It could be the gabba. That’s what I would blame it on. But I was on 3,600 mg a day when I was having the vision issues. Kind of blurry, like a halo, (like after swimming in the pool all day)

1 Like

Opiates when I break a bone or have dental problems are my guilty pleasure…

Lol

4 Likes

yeah like u been out on the boat all day or something bright day when its not. They just blurry vision bad lately idk I can’t read things I usually can almost like I’m drunk

1 Like

My guilty pleasure is killing the whip cream can while there is still cream inside

12 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha loling

6 Likes

Exactly, maybe try taking with food, or try only taking 2 per day if you can handle it. Actually you should see if they will prescribe you Lyrica (PreGabalin) in lieu of gabba. That fixed the issue for me

2 Likes

I laughed way tooo hard at that!

1 Like

I use to leave them full everywhere w no propellant…lol literally hippie crack…id def eat some the whip cream first though

4 Likes

I guess if I win the raffle then I want to redonate everything to be run for next month’s charitable event

5 Likes

man yall killing me much respect esp about moving ur reward on to next person

3 Likes

I just want to keep it going! Bro, I honestly never ever thought that what happened would happen. This is amazing to me, and it has done so much for me. Just the acts that everyone performed leaves me humbled, and amazed.
We’re doing something amazing here, These (YOU) People make me want to be a better person, and try harder so that I can help more. I love helping people, but I’ve gotten fucked more times than I have fingers and toes. But what’s happening here, and now is truthfully amazing, and again YOU PEOPLE are awesome, and you make me want to be more in life and everything!

5 Likes

U ever believe u be stuck in Alaska 3 months ago and setting in Florida for good or wherever u wanna go mainland now

Thats cool as fuck

Glad u got outta there before it got u

To live there u gotta be on some.major drugs or love the land so much u work sun up to sun down…sometimes always sun sometimes always night yuck I couldn’t do it and to cold

1 Like

6 Likes