@stoned fundraiser raffle - $25 a ticket for a chance to win a full 4” 1 micron C.R.C. Kit....updated pictures of accident and new link by request at bottom this page

Just like the title says. I’m gonna do this a little different and let the people that donate more have a better chance of winning. This to help with @stoned medical bills due to his recent accident. I’ll close this may 1. Thanks

$25 per entry. Unlimited entries. Anyone that donated to @stoned already. Just post your receipts and I’ll enter you to win here.

Here is the item I’m putting up for raffle. Or any Crc configuration up to $500 or $500 towards a 6”

Here is the link to @stoned PayPal.

16 Likes

6 Likes

That’s 2 entries for @Demontrich. I know more donated. Come on boys and girls. That’s free entries…

Let’s get some @cloner deals. @anon16547145 too.

Thanks everyone!!

8 Likes

I think I only donated 1x to stoneD. The others were for capttripp.

3 Likes

$25 per entry. You donated $50. So 2 entries. The more people donate. Better odds

7 Likes

Can I piggy back on this post? Add some genetics to the raffle?

10 Likes

Yep. I wanna get these people as much attention as possible brotha! Always appreciate when u piggyback. It makes these better than ever!

6 Likes

You Guys are Fucking Awesome, and I Fucking Love all of you Scurvy Bastards!

8 Likes

5 Likes

I’m just a small fry with no use for a crc, but would love $500 off a shiny new cls.

Thanks for helping to inspire us all to help one another out @Killa12345!

6 Likes

6 Likes

RAFFLE UPGRADE
GENETICS

I will up the ante and add 12 clones (winner picks), and 40 Fem. Seeds:
10 Supafreak
10 Chocolope
10 Garlic Butter
10 Sour Apple Autos
@Killa12345 will still pick the winner for these genetics. Once a winner is picked I will send them a current Clone availability to choose from. Lower 48 only, thanks

12 Likes

Just when I think I’m out, they pull me back in. Put me down for two chances on that sweet list. Too tempting to pass on that!

5 Likes

Hey this is from the original thread. Wondering if some freakshow or something crazy was available. Not extracting at this time. @Cloner
And stoneD. Hope you are healing up buddy

4 Likes

Can we get other donation options? I have some funds on Cashapp I can toss his way. @StoneD sorry to hear this, I hope you’re staying strong :muscle:t2:

6 Likes

Hey @StoneD can you make a cashapp link and venmo. I know you can do both with screen names. Lets get some more people in here!

3 Likes

Cash app is $stoned42007

@Gog just post a pic of the receipt or I can

I’ll get venmo made next. Idk how to make a link though

5 Likes

You’ll just post your venmo handle Id when you create it

3 Likes

I’ll show venmo link when you have handle

4 Likes

Take it easy and get better bud. You might have to go in cashapp and accept the $

7 Likes