Stoned Cows Fed With Hemp Are Making THC-Laced Milk

This is completely false. Cows have been observed going out of their way to eat grain infected with ergot.

2 Likes

Thats not thc though…
Maybe they don’t get high with thc-a the same as us, and that caused them to assume that the animals couldn’t get high, or perhaps it was hemp, and I mis understood…
I can’t find the article, but it was based on treating colic in horses.

1 Like

After all the stomach is a bioreactor …

1 Like

I want the beef from happy cows.= do cows eat their own shit when shrooms are on it?

cows eat grass which is covered in spores

1 Like

do teh cows trip balls?- btw milk is dumb. I eat a tiny bit in food but it makes no sense to drink off an animals tit- unless shes hot.

1 Like

we are near some event that will change alot. How is it that half the world is still dying of lack of food while the other half dies of obesity? And on topic milk is promoted by govt so that 2 gals is cheaper than a quart?

cow, pigs, chickens, horses all seems to love cannabutter and don’t seem to mind RSO, been living in farming area for a while now and everyones dirty little veterinary secret is the cannabis is for everything. Ive also noticed every here fucking loves honey, and im pretty sure that every ones consuming THCA laced product from the massive amount of ganja growing around.

3 Likes

how would i tell- im already stoned.

1 Like