Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

Aka the spirit molecule what an amazing molecule…will change ur life and perspective on what real VR haullcenations are

22 min happy new year!

4 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Just in case you ever wanted to meet some elves

I can write amt but not ***

@EscalatedExtractor Im sorry for calling u out was mistake

1 Like

I’m assuming it was a simple pocket dial kinda sitch

2 Likes

the change looks deliberate…

I can edit your post too…

6 Likes

Same here

Edit2: killa explained why anyone can edit.

2 Likes

courious as to why you can’t post the letters dmt or DMT

2 Likes

All wiki posts are editable and the consultants category was left as a wiki to give the original poster the ability to edit the options or services as they are available

3 Likes

Anyone can post DMT, but there is a five character minimum for any posts…

6 Likes

Oh yeah…duh

1 Like

I fucked up in this response foot in mouth

I was responding to u @Curious_Roberto in sorry if seemed like it

Can u still do it?

1 Like

Think that be for the original poster

Hey man I only moved y’all’s post to where they were more open source talking in thread better suited was the only reason I moved y’all’s post…figured they’d be better were ppl would more likely see them and be able to learn by them

Very sorry did not mean to edit, meant to send you a message about consulting from my phone. Mistakenly hit the edit button instead of the message. Had no idea I edited it till it was too late. And then wrongly assumed if I deleted it, it would revert back to your original post! Totally my fail and I apologize!

5 Likes

I just wanted to thank all my customers for good year! Everything has been great and I’m doing what I live about to become a consultant in my OWN state it looks like bc MEDICAL is finally going legal it looks like

Anyways thank to all that believed in me no matter what I wish the best to all u and I hope every person here is prosperous! Find your knack make a decent living thanks to this site!
Ñ
@Future and @sidco had a dream of this place and as community we have made it come true

I bet they never thought that would happen so I commend you two!! Anyways thank you two and most importantlyThank you community y’all are awesome in I’ve learned so much from goods and bads but each one of y’all have helped me in your own special way. I can’t thank you enough I’m lovin teachin and each one u helped me a long my way…

Shout out to @Soxhlet @cyclopath @BG305 @Killa12345 @Cryo13 @Waxplug1 if I missed anyone I’m sorry to all I love u all even the tough love y’all give me… I love you all thanks for everything! Still open for business if anyone needs small or big

There’s some major names I forgot that should be there @FicklePickle ,ky_cbd ,qma …,hell even Thumper but it wouldn’t let me tag more than ten love everybody here…don’t forget dankohlic

12 Likes

Since the post cut me off mentioning ppl injsit got off work figured I’d finish it…@qma, @ky_cbd @thumper@MWCanna

These last 3 have been really there for me and helpful with things throughout my time here… @Wood-Tree @Dankoholic and the biggest member that’s checked on me more than anyone has would be @capttripp.

I think @capttrippp should be free! If we bring back ppl like Elliot then doesn’t capttrippp deserve another chance @sidco he’s actually done a whole lot for members here and in more ways in one. He’s probably one the 2 here I considered a real friend that’s got my back through anything. Not only the generosity but the kindness worrying about my mental state during my rough times w life’s everyday problems. He’ll always have spot at my round table which is my couch lol!
Some u might not like him but I think he tells it like it is. He doesn’t sugar coat anything he’s like real friend and I feel most of us that our his friends have turned our backs to him. We the ppl have the power to bring him back. I wanna see if happen

I can’t forget @Dred_pirate I can’t believe I forgot to add him he’s been one of my idols here also

25 Likes

So why did he get banned? There are alot of thieves and liers around but someone who speaks the truth gets silenced. :man_facepalming:
Didn’t give the right person a handy I guess

5 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

5 Likes