Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

Just throwing this up here again

all profits from my consulting will be going to my Lil cousin that about lost his leg in motorcycle accident

Thanks to all the love lately so here’s my chance to pass out a lil love

@australis will be recipient of free consultation this month. Will be working with thca diamonds with him

Anyone needs anything hmu and happy sunday

5 Likes

Lil update my lil cousin Jason is doing great, the lil fucker is already rocking crutches. He’s making a quick a speedy recovery. Still has massive hole in his leg but at least he has a leg

11 Likes

Great to hear that about your cousin @StoneD !
Hope you and @australis have much success mining.

2 Likes

It’s a theoretical question. Open source it if it’s easy

2 Likes

I really appreciate this. Can’t thank you enough. Will be posting results to show off!

1 Like

Thank you @somepumkins for the job it’ll be pleasure working w u can’t wait to start

1 Like

Turtle Turtle

Hey I seem to have lost contact with you?

Na we just got back in from family event i was pooped . I messaged u back already though

Waiting on you to hit me back

1 Like

Turtle turle lol?

Not anymore, not at least until the morning.

I’m completely confused mind clarifying?

StoneD, StoneD, StoneD, I’m just saying look no further when you got StoneD by your side. I came on the scene like and the young buck would once they learn of a forum with smart people. After reading and more reading I just didn’t grasp everything and needed that ever so greatly 3rd-grade explanation. I Slid in StoneD DM (Pause), and requested some help I explained to him I do this for myself and I make money from it (I’m still paying off my machine I got it as a gift to myself). Anyways StoneD Said I gotcha and was willing to help me. For a stranger to go above and beyond in every aspect of not only explaining but showing me, StoneD was there to hold my hand. It truly was not in his job description, as my mother would say he is a piece of bread (He is so good) with a cherry on top, it was more than I could dream of. Even now that I have moved to learning Crumble (First was diamonds) he gets right back to me when he can answers all my questions even the stupid ones. StoneD is good and as I told him if he ever finds himself in MI, Please visit I gotcha whatever you need.

Thank you StoneD and much love.

8 Likes

Broke my phone again lost bunch ppl on signal. Anybody that was working w me message me back on signal same number

1 Like

this guy honestly is a horrible human being. i hired stone for a consultation and it was a nightmare… off rip he insisted i get his equipment for the cart process and so i did. it came to me a month later after me begging him to send it and ofc arrived incomplete. i’ve asked him multiple times for the rest of my order and all i get is a smiley face for a response… this guy is a POS never helped me thru the cart making process he said he would guide me thru it so i could get it right the first time … instead he made me feel like a bother for even hitting him up and asking him questions… i’m jus writing an honest review on my service with stone since i see he’s running ads for his services. PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE HIRING STONE COLD SCAMMER!!!

Could you take some pictures of the equipment?

2 Likes

Ah yes another elaborate cart farm ad :rofl:

8 Likes

i jus bought a cf50 its dope af… its sum else he owes me tho

1 Like