Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

I have no special powers here, or in real life, sadly.

1 Like

They’re below subhuman

I give more shits about how often my dog shits in a day then I give about Reddit

If you could pick 1 what would it be and why? :wink:

I used to learn things on this forum.

sigh

5 Likes

There’s at least 20 active threads this morning alone that are informative.

Look at the title of this one.

This one has been specifically novel for me BHO Chromium Heavy Metal Remediation

4 Likes

Flying or Mind Reading. Total toss up. You?

2 Likes

Definitely not mind reading, I’ve seen “What women want” with Mel. No thanks. Flying/ super speed would definitely be cool. I’ve always been a nature person so pick Being able to control plants, like poison ivy in the Adam West batman days

6 Likes

I would like to control time. :thinking:

8 Likes

Good one

2 Likes

I thought about time travel, but I’d lose something in the past and completely fuck the future. Then spend eternity trying to fix my fuck up.
And bring back #capt

5 Likes

I’d like to never have to sleep

5 Likes

you just keep going back…its all good… Bring back @capt and @spdking… lets get @capitalismsucks too

thats no super power….then all meth heads are super heros

9 Likes

Ditto…I miss those days. Have we reached the cap of knowledge that the plant has to offer…I think not. Just everyone wants to get rich like Willy and charge 250,k for the knowledge

I miss the days of @Soxhlet shoveling info to whoever wanted it big or small! Dan was true leader here and not just a title…@cyclopath too I love how he makes u think about your question at point so you learn something

I could name bunch others but they still here and I don’t want them mad at me

8 Likes

No sleep, without all of the consequences of not sleeping*

3 Likes

If we all lived a life like u we wouldn’t care about sleep either but 14hr days working hot asphalt has killed me

Now I know farm work is super super hard(I’ve done it,r plants makes things so much more hot so I’m not knocking u there that shit takes a real man

1 Like

To be clear, we “farm” in a method that demands a lot of up front work and is then super passive

4 Likes

So is @capttripppp still infinite banned?

Or will he get a @pupparoo style commuted sentence?

4 Likes

Can we bring back @spdking ans @capitalismsucks too. Lol.

6 Likes

Took the words right outta my mouth.

3 Likes