Stocks and shares of Cannabis companies based in Europe

Thought I’d create a Post here for all things related to the cannabis Market in the E.U

I will be posting here and would like to get an idea of the communities thoughts

I’ve done some research in this field before but it’s been a while so digging again will refresh my memory and there has been huge advancements over the past year aswell

Hoping to find some investment opportunities!

1 Like

Cannabis stocks are :chart_with_downwards_trend:

Entire market looks pretty nasty as of late. Stay safe out there. Looking like the rug is about to get pulled

3 Likes

If only delta 8 companies were publicly traded

2 Likes

Not talking about LP stocks, but MSO stocks have been stuck in the mud a bit. This is because a few large prime brokers were facilitating US-Canada swaps for US funds+retail investors, and their compliance departments forced them to stop… which cratered volume.

Are you looking for potstocks on Euro exchanges, or just for Euro companies @ExtractionUK ?

Pot stocks on euro exchanges, don’t want to limit my interest to European companies. I think all money is good money and what those heavy weights from Companies like in Canada are doing in Europe is indeed of interest!

I will be mainly using this thread to post what I come across that interests me I regards to business and finance of cannabis. Everyone please feel free to do exactly the same

Maximilian white creating a cannabis backed crypto

Rags to riches story

https://www.mediconnectuk.com/

Interesting token?

I didn’t know the UK had American Guido styles.

This guy is a clown - nobody’s made billions off legal European cannabis lol. A few companies have come close to losing billions on it though.

4 Likes

Thank you. I was over here like… Is this serious? This looks like your average ico attempt to scam.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/6/20951628/cryptocurrency-indictment-igobit-world-sports-alliance

Reminds me of this guy I was hired indirectly to begin development for. All about that poser image.

2 Likes

Haha exactly what I thought when I seen this

3. GW Pharmaceuticals

GW Pharmaceuticals is the undisputed leader in the UK medical marijuana space. The firm was founded in 1998 and listed on AIM in 2001, before it left London to join the NASDAQ in 2013.

Over the past decade, GW Pharmaceuticals has developed two of the world’s leading cannabis-based treatments and has grown into a company worth over $6 billion – larger than the main North American cannabis stocks such as Auroraand Tilray.

Sativex, a GW Pharmaceuticals product, is a spray containing both CBD and THC that is used primarily to treat certain types of multiple sclerosis (MS). It has been authorised in over 25 countries, including the UK. However, GW Pharmaceuticals does not market the product itself.

For example, in the UK it’s marketed by Bayer. Its second product, Epidiolex, is used to treat severe forms of epilepsy.

Copy and pasted