Steve's Goods CBD

Our newest level 3 slanger @Stevesgoodsonline sent me a bunch of samples after having @murphymurri over to verify their facilities.

The CBG oil is of special note, and is really palatable.

The flavored isolate isn’t really my style, but I could see why people would like it.

Overall these guys run a really stand up business. Murphy will post some pics ASAP as well

8 Likes

I visited the Steve’s Goods distribution facility where all the packaging, shipping and recieving goes down in Longmont, Colorado.

These guys have a staff of 15 people who all work out of the same location. I was personally excited to see lots of CBG products in the lineup. They’ve got all the standard wholesale CBD products you’d expect, too, like isolate, tinctures, gummies, bath bombs, etc.

I brought the flavored isolate to my most recent hashclass and it was a huge hit. The fruity flavors are not usually my style but they werent too overpowering. They are always really popular with the tourists who take my class though. :ok_hand::+1:

The staff at Steve’s Goods was very professional and they have dedicated sales staff to manage your accounts. Currently shipping anywhere in America. No Canada sales (yet.)

Sales crew @oliver_crisp & @sourpatches are both available in the forums to answer questions & you can hit up @Stevesgoodsonline directly to set up new wholesale accounts.

5 Likes

5 Likes

@oliver_crisppp***

but this is great! Thanks so much for coming through to the facility, @murphymurri

4 Likes

Thanks for coming out @murphymurri It was a pleasure to meet you! I would be happy to provide more products for your hash class in the future!

Also, thanks @Future for creating such an amazing community. I have learned just about everything I know from him and won’t ever fully be able express my gratitude!

5 Likes

Have done wholesale with them. Can vouch. @Future do you it is possible to implement a rep system? Would be cool to vote or have a thread where we can post experience/pics of the product or other reviews. Guess it would have to be limited somehow to prevent spammers though…

1 Like

Like a new sub category?

You should refer people to this post who dont understand the verification process. @murphymurri did an excellent job of showing what stage 3 verification entails.

2 Likes

I personally vouch for Steve’s Goods. This is a stand up crew with awesome products! Thank you @Stevesgoodsonline for flying out to Florida to help formulate my products and sharing your wealth of knowledge. Kylan and Tyler were super helpful and I recommend them to anyone looking to bring their own brand of CBD products to the market.

3 Likes

Yeah. Maybe limit posting to people who have earned “member” or some equivalent to avoid mass self-promoting. It is along the lines of the lvl 1 verification where it doesn’t protect you, but helps make a more informed decision. And if I see someone who post here really often validate a company I personally would be pushed in that direction.

Good deals going on rn

7 Likes

I guess the SEO didn’t work out like he planned it. LOL

8 Likes

OR…

It did…

1 Like

couldn’t have happened to a better guy

3 Likes

Steve actually seems happy at his new job - so joke is on us.

6 Likes

As a dishwasher?

living the dream

5 Likes

7 Likes

@Stevesgoodsonline I’m in need of a three compartment sink. Your not too attached to that one are you? Lol

6 Likes

Who would’ve thought charging slotting fees and a large percentage of sales in a bloated industry in the midst of a race to the bottom would’ve meant failure, totally unpredictable

5 Likes

It just says his brick and mortar store is closing from what I take it. The website is still loud and proud. I dont think he is washing dishes yet but maybe soon.