Steam Distilled Terpenes

What is your brand? And how do we purchase some? Thank you

1 Like

Spectrum Scents. But I’m not selling anything yet. I won’t open up until someone can order a liter and know they get it from the same farm every time.

If you’re in Oakland come by to check out what we’re doing.

I’ll make a big announcement when we go live.

4 Likes

got the Gelato… interested to see how they smell and taste.

1 Like

I still have 30 ml under nitrogen in my fridge.

4 Likes

Here are some of the best
Bubba kush
Lemon haze
Berry pop
Cherry blossom
I have stock

1 Like

Lol none of the listed strains are in the photo??

Lemon haze cherry blossom and berry pop are in the photo as well a couple small ml samples that I am now sold out on past strains

1 Like

hey how can i contact you about purchasing some terpenes?

www.terpenesraw.com. Anything that says ultra refined terpenes is mine.

Contact the webmaster if you need bulk.

He’ll send a mailer out when new strains come in.

1 Like

:eyes::drooling_face::blush: interesting.

If you guys wanna see who’s behind the curtain.
Looks like this is you @drjackhughes
Your pretty big. Even on the NYSE

https://www.spectrumscents.com/

Connor has been adding @Kinsmanofthesun and @terpenescali terps to thca isolate @ 2% -5% by volume

French cherry cookies (i think its the name?) was so insane. We added it at 6% by weight and it was too strong on the first hit, but the undabbed pooling and reclaim was stupid fire.

At 3% fcc were perfect. Almost like eating Sautee mushrooms while smoking a heavy og

I also tried @Kinsmanofthesun blood oranges and they were better in isolate than i remembered them in pens. Which is to say phenomenal. The taste was sweet berries and citrus. We only used 4% due to experience but I think they could use an extra %

5 Likes

@qma I really appreciate the praise for quality products. I just want to say though that I am NO LONGER selling cannaterps. Only quantity hemp terps until my next phase :wink:

4 Likes

Incase you need another review for a product you don’t sell anymore…

I also liked the blood orange. It had a pepperyness about it that reminds me of allspice or star anise it’s like smoking a whole Thanksgiving dinner in the best way

3 Likes

You guys are dabbing em ? I’m loving @terpenescali in vapes, have not tried a real dab yet.

2 Likes

I really like them in dabs more than in vapes. I also use them to boost already amazing hte.

I should note that @killa12345 showed me this method

1 Like

we do steam distilled terps

9 Likes

Cool looking rig there. So you put material and water in the vessel, then heat and vac? What size batch does that vessel run? How hot do you run it?

1 Like

yes sir, the internal column can hold 25lbs of biomass, we start the vac at 76c

1 Like

steam stil’s

4 Likes