State of the carts

The QBDs eat D8 till the end. There’s that feature too.

6 Likes

Do you think coating a metal prevents it from off gassing or potentially expanding it’s coating/breaking?

These are genuine questions I’m open to anyone’s opinion on.

I do think it helps prevent leaching. From direct contact. Which helps prevent heavy metals testing fails on carts as well.

1 Like

If anyone has recommendations for solid .5’s to use with rosin I’ve largely been out of the loop too - been relying on locals and they’ve been hit or miss

6 Likes

I’d like to see titanium wire for the coils, as it is I think most just use various grades of stainless

Divine tribe has used silver and tungsten based solders to avoid the lead issues

6 Likes

Give me a budget.

Move weight started making custom box mods and custom dabber attachments lol

6 years ago. DNA boards are still the standard?

1 Like

DNA are good, but overpriced for carts

I need to find a vv/vw pcb with screen that goes like 0-15w max

3 Likes

XD soooo many carts

IMG_20211224_182601

William says he’s good

And @Pupparoo no I just like cheap priced good quality hardware. I’ve yet to find a cart under a $1 that holds a candle

2 Likes

Ascents numba 1 fan

5 Likes

Third box from the left. When you see it…

2 Likes

Like what? Not kanthal

Sold the fuck outta quartz wolkenteks within 10 hours of posting. But yeah I haven’t seen one yet.

Traditional 510s please and thank you

1 Like

Im always sold out of wolkentek lol thats a once in a blue moon treat baby!!! Call the cartfarm phone for some direct action!!

1/1/22

4 Likes

I’ll wait and be ready. Not just excited for your product but with where you’re going as well!

A post was merged into an existing topic: DM Lift Inc. has a US warehouse with cartridges in stock

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Eboat Times- vape manufacturer

This is the cheapest vw mod with a screen that is still in production I could find and it’s still $7/unit (didn’t check for a wholesale price list)

2 Likes

They now appear to be out of stock! Those check all my boxes, gdangit!

1 Like

Damn, that’s the only place I knew that still carried them, must’ve been just a few. Been in production since 2017 under the name istick pivot by Eleaf so maybe you can find another listing. Lot of old listings for them from what I can see

1 Like