State of the carts

I have not kept up with cart technology over the past year

What is up with carts?
I have been seeing zirconia advertised as some fancy new new, and like the idea of diamonds- is there a reason why they are better?

Do people care about wick material so long as they are free of metals? Someone sell me some carts please.

5 Likes

I tried a few of these and really liked them.

5 Likes

Are there any american companies producing these things stateside?

1 Like

I dont want metal coils

1 Like

They are ceramic. At least that’s what it says. Havent broke one open personally.

Maybe @qma or @cart.farm can give some more details.

And I don’t know if anyone who is producing them stateside, only resellers that are stateside

2 Likes

To clarify. These don’t function without metal.
Or Do they? Lol

Metal coated / covered in ceramic / stainless coverings etc still have a heating element.

“All glass” to me etc all ceramic

Still has something metal heating it.

8 Likes

This doesn’t remove the offgassing concern to me.
I just understand convenience comes at a cost.

1 Like

The QBDs eat D8 till the end. There’s that feature too.

6 Likes

Do you think coating a metal prevents it from off gassing or potentially expanding it’s coating/breaking?

These are genuine questions I’m open to anyone’s opinion on.

I do think it helps prevent leaching. From direct contact. Which helps prevent heavy metals testing fails on carts as well.

1 Like

If anyone has recommendations for solid .5’s to use with rosin I’ve largely been out of the loop too - been relying on locals and they’ve been hit or miss

6 Likes

I’d like to see titanium wire for the coils, as it is I think most just use various grades of stainless

Divine tribe has used silver and tungsten based solders to avoid the lead issues

6 Likes

Give me a budget.

Move weight started making custom box mods and custom dabber attachments lol

6 years ago. DNA boards are still the standard?

1 Like

DNA are good, but overpriced for carts

I need to find a vv/vw pcb with screen that goes like 0-15w max

3 Likes

XD soooo many carts

IMG_20211224_182601

William says he’s good

And @Pupparoo no I just like cheap priced good quality hardware. I’ve yet to find a cart under a $1 that holds a candle

2 Likes

Ascents numba 1 fan

5 Likes

Third box from the left. When you see it…

2 Likes

Like what? Not kanthal

Sold the fuck outta quartz wolkenteks within 10 hours of posting. But yeah I haven’t seen one yet.

Traditional 510s please and thank you

1 Like