starting new lab in italy

Hi everyone, im new here but Im reading post since six month.
Im a italian farmer who grow cbd gen. Now im up to start a lab for cbd extraction and looking forward to collaborate with someone intrested in italy scenario( THERE ARENT no COMPETITOR IN THE EXCTRACTION INDUSTRY) and share my work .
first i want to everyone know that im not expert but i read a lot post about cbd exctraction,
my budget are 120k euro a little less than 120 k dollar the GOAL is to extract 100lt of crude oil and 50kg of cbd crystal at month.

i want to procces the vegetal with bho extractor
( bhogart BFO PILOT EXTRACTION SYSTEM on their site you can find the 100lb exctractor but i like to
scale down to 50lb they made custom machine.the machine comes with ICED TECH CHILLER and
master vapor pump. i read reviews on the chiller it dont work well anyone tryed before? instead of the master vapor pump i read a lot of good reviews)

then rotovape the crude in ethanol then wiped film evaporator

7.5 vacuum oven Across International
cryo freezer Ai 27 Cu Ft -86°C Across International

thanks to everyone reading this post, i appreciate any input and I apologize in advance if I wrote somtin wrong but in the last period i read all this post and mybe get confuse

Thanks again

3 Likes

Sent DM

If you want to know the quote of rotovap, short path distillation, chiller and pump, just dm me, I am supplier from China and could provide good price with u

1 Like

thank you i appreciate

You have quite a high expected throughput for wanting to scale down their extractor.

A lot of companies we deal with in this industry such as bhogart will overquote the capabilities of their equipment.

Check out my extractor i had built in mexico after being frustrated with a falsely quoted bhogart extractor that we spent 100k on. Me and a buddy were pumping out 200 lbs in a day’s work.

Ill let it go for 100k usd as turn key kit with pumps and all.

3 Likes

What city are you in? I’ll be in around Rome/Sorrento in May. It would be cool to have a chat. I may be able to help.

2 Likes

im very near Milan like ten minute by car, but ill came to Rome to take a good espresso with you!thanks midsfactory ill very appreciate your interest.

You’re heading to isolate?

You should at least consider ethanol as your primary extraction solvent.

have you checked out @Photon_noir’s Ethanol Extraction White Paper?

5 Likes

Ethanol extraction is the way to go Please consider iT !!!:+1:

2 Likes

I consider bho for first extraction cuz is the only method im familiar with i never used ethanol before but now im really intrested to know the path i have to follow running ethanol
Extraction

Thanks cyclopath i really appreciate

3 Likes

I wish i knew more about etho extraction. Italy would be a nice change of scenery

1 Like

you will have an easier time using hydrocarbon over alcohol. your budget might be a little tight to hit the numbers you’re looking for.

good luck!

3 Likes

thanks for answer me Bro… i feel the same way hydrocarbon is more easier but a lot of people here advice me ethanol extraction. i need to crush crystal but also i need to make cbd oil, i dunno but i feel bho its more dangerous but more easier like you say

1 Like

me too bro

thanks for sharing this link ill read it over and over for understand everything @cyclopath

thanks bro for writing and for warning me about bhogart but i think the major producers of equipement sell their machine in this way… im able to welding cuz is the first work i but im not so precise;(

huge misconception that hydrocarbons are dangerous. most of the accidents that you here about are simply due to people not knowing how/where to properly setup/run a system. more often than not the space where the system is running plays a huge roll in how safe it will be to operate.

2 Likes

guys big problem here in italy…i had a good contact very well informed that tell me in 3 months the state by law will allow only solventless extraction or trough Co2 machine…
for sure the number i want to reach need to scale down also cuz my budget are limitated to 120k euro
but i need advices or input to get a plan for buying the right equipement…
like many other told me after you extract with C02 you have to winterize and then you had to rotovape with etho, nobody give a fuck about post extraction process, this things happen cuz in the market are entered big company and pharmaceuticals co. that wanna cut out competitors trough raising prices of equipement allowed extraction with primary only Co2
i know this from 4 days and when i first know im vey depressed about…now i feel better and positive about it and ready to restart everything

thanks to everyone reading

1 Like

Any updates?

Many people say “go ethanol” with no explination.

I agree to use ethanol, and here is why.

If you choose hydrocarbon you will make lots of extra work cleaning up your material and removing waxes etc. Even with clean hydrocarbon you have the same problem. Going this route means you need excessive filtration and you will be dissolving your BHO in ethanol to filter anyhow so will have to buy ethanol recovery equipment either way.

If you make CBD oil correctly with cold ethanol you basically eliminate many of the extra steps that come from using BHO and filter/cleanup will be much much easier.

I’m telling you using BHO machine for this and you will hate your choice later.

All the best,

AHT