Starting a soventless extract biz

Seems like we were having same thoughts lol

Every smasher that I know says that outdoors are a waste of time with rosin. You may consider putting together a lil tube tent at least.

2 Likes

I also thought of this.

Pick up truck (3500) with a cab over camper.
14-16ā€™ trailer (install windows and AC!)
SS washer
TRP stack from triminator
Commercial ice maker
Hash and smash!

If all else failsā€¦ this is my plan.

2 Likes

Whats up man howā€™s it going, Heres a shot of my fresh frozen gmo hash rosin from this year. Yield was over 2 oz off 1 plant
The plants didnt have any mold or bugs is a huge deal I believe
My homie who processed this is a Michigan glg member to
Next year its on!!! Iā€™m not saving any flower

8 Likes

Now thatā€™s a lab Iā€™d like to visit. Amazing work.

1 Like

Beautiful! Iā€™d hit dat :wink:

Nice ! Hereā€™s some outdoor I pressed this year

8 Likes

Contact us at HAL Extraction. We can take you from seed to product. Hope this helps.

It seems without being able to have say in when product is cut, you are at the growers mercy. If you tell your grower cut now, he gives it one more week, YOU become the bad guy when his returns are lower or less than perfect. No matter how many times you argued about when to pull, YOUR name is on that subpar rosin

3 Likes

How are you proposing helping them start a solventless extraction business?

HAL extraction redirects to extractionbooth.com and OP is not in the market for a C1D1 booth to squish inā€¦

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a license for a grow too here. I wish I could get both but that requires capital that I donā€™t have lol.

Yup exactly. You need to have some serious trust with the grower to be able to make this work. Itā€™s just asking for a power struggle because youā€™re basically calling the shots on all their hard work. Not saying it canā€™t be done but youā€™re going to put out inferior rosin if they donā€™t trust your call. Some growers subconsciously have a bias to cut early though so Iā€™m sure you could make it work with someone but at the end of the day trust will be key

2 Likes