Start-Up Extraction Company Looking for Advice

Greetings,

This is my first of what I expect to be many posts. I represent a start-up hemp extraction company located in Florida. We’re at a stage where we are currently looking to finance an extraction machine that we’ve sourced locally. In order to do so, the financiers that we’re in talks with have expressed that they’re willing to give us a much lower up-front down payment if we’re able to provide open-ended contracts for purchasing or tolling biomass from farmers.

My question is this: What methods have you found to be the most efficient in locating and starting conversations with hemp farmers in your areas?

Any guidance is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Most states have a hemp farmer registry with emails. Call the state Ag dept and ask them if they have a registry and do some cold calling. Also, we do financing on our extraction platforms if you guys are interested.

5 Likes

I’ve been lazy on parsing all my data and working on projects before I dump v2 of all license holder info…

But if you want…

Here’s Florida raw data of license holders…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jIXzinHy1_dpGfAUIU2-gicGeFcJ2QGu/view?usp=drivesdk

That should be considered a gift wrapped answer for you.

Lmk when you need a website :v:t2:

5 Likes

Florida’s seems to be a little behind with having a public registry but I’ve already reached out to the Florida Dept of Agriculture and am awaiting their response.

@moveweight, it appears that most of this list has CBD Retailers and similar, not farmers/cultivators. While this is useful, it doesn’t help with finding farmers. Correct me if I’m wrong in my understanding of the contents.

1 Like

Dude, he gave you a big :spoon:

Clearly the list is online somewhere. Do some homework.

2 Likes

It’s every active license. Sans maybe 2 months of today. I didn’t make it nice and pretty for you. But your answers are on that csv

2 Likes

I’ll do a double check on the live database because I only see one farm.

Yeah I’ve found about 200 or so. I’ll share shortly.

1 Like

@moveweight Cultivator licenses only started being registered just under two months ago, so that makes perfect sense. Thank you for your help. The updated list will be of great value.

1 Like

Well it’s your lucky day. #MOVEWEIGHT

7 Likes

And the nicest dude of the day award goes to!!!

2 Likes

I can’t thank you enough. This will get us started on making some real connections here.

2 Likes

What comes around goes around. :v:

3 Likes

Apparently I’ll be able to pay it back sooner rather than later. Just received a list from Florida’s Dept. of Agriculture as of 06/09/20. It’s already parsed out and has an extra 100+ license-holders. Enjoy!

4 Likes

:slight_smile: says request access. Can ya make it public link viewable?

I always appreciate official links / that’s where I data mine as much as possible.

3 Likes

You should be good to go.

2 Likes

Fucking beautiful

2 Likes

That’s awesome, thanks for sharing!
By the way, we have the training course for CANNABIS PROCESSING, e.g. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EXTRACTION. Give us a call if you are interested in.

1 Like

Damn thats incredible, thanks for ladle