Stainless steel recovery tanks forsale

hey everyone I have 3 RT's here I'm trying to sell never used Everything brand new pressure tested . 

There are 2- 5/8 npt fittings and 3-3/8 npt fittings including dip tube tank hold 60lbs of butane. If you have any question just ask and I’ll reply asap. looking to sell each for 2,500 OBO

sorry to lowball but id give ya 250$ each. i hope you didnt pay $2500 ech, think these sell new for much less than that

6 Likes

Gotta agree with @CollectiveObjective on this one

2500 will get you a much bigger and nicer tank brand new

4 Likes

thank you guys for the reply, but like I said its best offer =) I’m sorry to say 250 is way to low for me

start high- so when they lowball you then you meet in the middle and are both happy.

1 Like

I was at least thinking itd be jacketed

1 Like

350? :sweat_smile: tree-fiddy*

4 Likes

I like treefiddy

4 Likes

Tree fiddy

4 Likes

:laughing::rofl::joy: all at same time

5 Likes

This is a bittersweet troll moment as I’ve been hit with this before lol

4 Likes

Obviously you should check out the classifieds section, so that you can get a handle on your pricing… I can literally get a 5 pound system new for the price you’re asking for a used recovery tank

2 Likes

@goontha are you trying to recover cost of some custom fab work on these tanks? Show us why these should be more expensive. Close up pics of the welds would help. Got certs? At that price, a certification would help justify the cost. Just throwing some ideas at ya, no need for one myself.

2 Likes

I think a tank should always have that safety ring around the valves. Id break that shit being a dummy. I never knocked a tank over but I use 20 lber and they have the ring.

1 Like

like I said yall it’s brand new just trying to make my money back that’s why I say best offer. trolls will be trolls lol nice jokes though. I’ll have more pictures posted with more info soon

Nobody is trolling you. Your tanks are not worth 2500 new with a handy… not even in the ballpark

This is a 2500 tank

4 Likes

Wish some one actually made a tank that held 2-300 lbs without being ridiculously huge since most are water rated

1 Like

You will not get your money back here…if you want to offload your bad investments with out taking losses try offer up first.

1 Like

I’ve got a 300l solvent tank/collection…

1 Like

Send me some pics or info so i can look into it, im currently running pure propane so it makes it a lil tougher. Looking for a 2nd large tank for a different gas

1 Like