Spray distillate onto flower

What @qma is trying to say rather nicely, is that low brow scam shit like spraying hemp with delta 8 and calling it delta 8 flower is not encouraged here at all. Frankly, your looked at as a POS scammer, but go ahead, you do you.

7 Likes

As i Said from THE begining i offered payment , okay you see Every One needs help , i understand that Every One feels very bad about infusing etc but iam not from is and d8 is only legal here so need to supply on demand and thats what iam trying to

1 Like

What they are also trying to say is use the search function. The answers you seek are already written here on the forum. Just type “spray distillate” into the search bar, and the 50+ threads it hits will have your answers. You may have to read a bit, but you’ll be much less likely to be chastised for your decisions. You can also DM people who are doing the same thing you’re asking, saving a bit of time, if indeed you are looking for a consultant.

7 Likes

THX alot :partying_face:

Are you planning to label this product as hemp flower sprayed with delta 8, or delta 8 flower?

1 Like

You spray an oil a frigin oil it s gona darken and feel sticky no mater what

7 Likes

Gary Payton in an Amazon cookies mylar :kissing_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Dunno, can you give a decent rationalization for spraying anything on flower?

Where are you?
Who are your clients?

Why would folks passionate about the plant help you rip others off?!?

…and as has been stated, it’s already been laid out for you if you’re actually able to read.

I recommend hitting up @Bagled if you’ve got more BC than time to bother reading.

8 Likes

I agree that @bagled would be an excellent consultant in this instance

7 Likes

Lmfaoooo the only people who own cannabis meme pages that I know are women…

1 Like

Thats correct. Their dicks dont work and their girlfriends cheat on them

3 Likes

Hi together,

I kindly disagree @Roguelab
quote “You spray an oil a frigin oil it s gona darken and feel sticky no mater what”

It`s a multistep process with a specially developed recepie.
There is a way. If there is real interest in the SOP and path, PM me for consultation.

I wanted to upload some pictures, but I have no idea how this works.
:relaxed:

1 Like

Nobody really cares

6 Likes

is the gun gone and I would love to learn that method of spraying

Hey Alehg - not sure how to DM but I was hoping to get those SOPs and may be interested in the equipment. Please reach out.

Not likely.

Ain’t been seen in 18months…

@alehg Is around had a few rough years
But he s around

2 Likes

we do the same but have problems with clumping to a tune 10 to 30 % rejection. meaning we lose that much because it wont go into the cone or creates a block in filling the cone. do you have this same issue?

Cement mixer + heated air and liquid feed pumps + external mixing atomizing spray nozzle.

With those 3 components you can easily put together a solution to spray for probably less than $5k.

Food grade poly cement mixer cost me about $1k.
External Mixing Atomizing Spray Nozzle was about $300.

Figuring out the rest, as well as getting the proper nozzle has been the hardest part. I have a working prototype that needs a little more refinement, but you can DIY a system to spray distillate in bulk with a little elbow grease and a pretty small budget (I’m aware small is relative and depends on perception, but I think ~5k isn’t too unreasonable for something like this).

1 Like

do you find that there is any clumping with this method? i have no problems spraying but there is a % that gets rejected because of clumping, this prevents the cones from being filled. we sift out the clumps but end up with up to 30% losses which is unsustainable.