Spray distillate onto flower

What a tease! I couldn’t quite make out the equipment.

2 Likes

What if you use something like a pressure cooker? Place the distillate in the pot with a stir bar so it don’t cook to the pot and then place a grill inside so that the buds can set on top and above the distillate. And let it saturate the buds with the distillate vapors?

1 Like

Distillate vapors?

You cant use a pressure cooker as a short path. That’s the only way to get distillate to become a vapor once again. Or a wfe/ffe.

3 Likes

Place buds in volcano vape bag :laughing:

8 Likes

Pack buds in my SPD condenser you say?

Wouldn’t I lose the terps that way?!?

@Genesis1-12 distillate is a vapor at ~160-180C under high vacuum (100um Hg). You might achieve that in a pressure cooker, but if you want the vapors to condense on the flower it would need to be at a lower temp than the vapor, so putting it IN the pressure cooker would be a fail.

Heating your bud up and sucking on it would also have an effect pretty much the same as loading it in a volcano…

See: Thoughts on distillation directly from plant material.

2 Likes

Is it anyway I can get this process ? I’ll pay??

i mean, all the info is on the forum, but if you want to pay someone you can paypal me 20 bucks and ill type it up for you

11 Likes

I was told it’s a certain spray gun that chefs use that heats the Delta before spraying.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of a heated spray gun. Possibly in the confectionery circle.

2 Likes

In New York those are exotics

5 Likes

Read through some not all of this thread, have you considered thcA instead of distillate? We had a customer who bought A from us and used it for his low potency pre rolls and he got great feedback from that. I rather try get some fine A on my buds than sticky disty.

2 Likes

heat.

I will paypal you or cash app you for a legit description on how to spray thc distillate and kief onto cbd flower… also info on the proper equipment… and ratio…

Did you ever figure out the method

1 Like

Y’all should really try this new method!! I just had it broken down for me step by step. It’s pretty simple with minimal equipment needed!!! Follow these simple steps and you will be golden!!!
Step one ( grow
Step two ( better
Step three ( weed

24 Likes

Facts :point_up:t3:

Can’t believe this is Even a discussion

#growbetterweed

4 Likes

You dilute it in alcohol based product spray the item with spray gun and allow it to sit out to evaporate the alcohol.
It’s being done. Often people will buy an item spray it and repackage it

2 Likes

It’s fake then. Might as well spray disty of cbd flowers and scam people… oh wait, isnt this what this or a prior thread was about?

Just like the dilutent distillate scammers, only this is with weed.

8 Likes

Alcohol is for idiots.

3 Likes