Speaking in 2 Weeks - Novel, Minor, and Synthetic Cannabinoids

Hi all.

I’m doing a basic discussion on novel, minor, and synthetic cannabinoids in two weeks. The event is free - and if you need access just ask me and I’ll get it for you, if you don’t want to register or something like that.

Trying to come at this conversation from both sides. This webinar may be for your bosses and not for you - we don’t go very deep on technicalities, but its solid for talking to someone new to the industry consumers and investors, etc.

18 Likes

looking at how the Australians are approaching cannabinoids may be informative. they want data at every step of the way. none of this “lets make it available a gas stations and see what happens” for them.

9 Likes

Just signed up looks cool

2 Likes

Uruguay has an interesting approach too. They’re trying to encourage people to grow their own flower and form co-ops rather then commercialize the industry from the start, while tolerating the big traditional industry that has existed there for a long time. Way different then America lol

8 Likes

Bump - this is happening next week.

2 Likes

Very cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Excited to hear your thoughts. I’m major on minors :joy: so excited to hear others speak on the benefits of the variety within cannabinoids

4 Likes

For those who might have missed it - here’s a recording of us all being silly and answering all the questions as they came in. Our Q&A session lasted over an hour.

5 Likes

I watched some. Great job! I’d love to talk to you more about your work in the industry. Let’s do an episode of the podcast!

1 Like

Going to watch all of this tonight

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for posting this!

1 Like

I applyed… And then missed it… Thanks for the late bird feed!!!

3 Likes